Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide before my 18th (which is 3 months away)

Do I end my life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 77.1%

• Total voters
if your'e gonna go out, do it in style.
fly a plane into the jungle or something

but seriously just wait until your'e 25, lots of good copes when u have money

So you are still a teenager and you are worried about being an incel at 40? You aren’t old enough to have failed at anything. You aren’t even legally old enough to have sex, and you are worried that you have not? Are you also worried about the fact you don’t have a mortgage yet?

Easy up man. Ease up. This is a very dark little corner of the Internet and the people who have voted for you to kill yourself are assholes. I’m pretty sure nearly every seventeen year old has massive insecurities about their future sexual success.

I guess you’re right. I’m also pretty mad that I missed out on teen love. Im sick of whenever I try to talk to a girl she just rejects me straight up due to how physically repulsive I am.

I guess you’re right. I’m also pretty mad that I missed out on teen love. Im sick of whenever I try to talk to a girl she just rejects me straight up due to how physically repulsive I am.
Strictly speaking you still have fifteen months to experience teen love. I’m not the best person to be giving advice on how to get teenage girls to like you. But I’m glad you see my point.

You need to ditch the internet, hombre. Live life a little. Take drugs. Go to some concerts. Do whatever you need to do to get yourself focused on you. Your value isn't determined by what other people think. Your value is only what you deem it to be, no matter how successful you are. If you're reading shit that tells you you're shit, and everyone in your life makes you feel like shit, you'll feel like shit. Whenever you die, who the fuck knows what happens. All you know is this experience now. If you offed yourself now, think of all the crazy shit you would miss out on by the time you're 25...and when you're there, think of all the things you'd miss out on by the time you're 30. You're experience is what you make it. If you live like you'll die tomorrow, you're existence will be exciting. Get some of that money and go skydiving or something. I'm sure you're not afraid of heights.

I don’t want to be that lonely incel man at age 40+, it’s fucking terrifying. All my life I’ve been rejected by females. I’ve always been nice to them, treated them with respect and worked towards improving myself. I’ve done over 200 approaches and I’ve tried every dating service but I always get rejected (extremely early).

I’ve always been positive and I think that’s a great way to be. I guess I’m a bluepilled cuck but it’s whatever you think. Anyway, I’m going to do a poll and I’ll act accordingly to the votes.

Thank you guys. Love you all.

In all honesty find something you like in life and try to enjoy it, death will come whether you want it or not eventually.

I plan on roping if I don't ascend before I get out of my teens.

I don't want to talk like bluepilled mothefucker but little homie,you have a long way to go just let yourself hit 20's and see what happens.maybe you'll ascend somehow

I don't want to talk like bluepilled mothefucker but little homie,you have a long way to go just let yourself hit 20's and see what happens.maybe you'll ascend somehow
Lets hope.