Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide. Based or cucked?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Interested in your take on this. My take is that suicide is very cucked due to the fact that if you already lost the genetic lottery, you should atleast try and rise up mentally and survive through rough times and maybe even moneymaxx or just piss off normies/foids. Death is easy, cuz life is fucking hard. Be strong, your mere presence pisses off the people you dislike, not everyone has that ability, frens...

Die on the battlefield instead of becoming an hero.

but it doesnt matter, suicide is a very personal thing, you cant just be against someone killing himself/herself.

but it doesnt matter, suicide is a very personal thing, you cant just be against someone killing himself/herself.

I guess you are right, however I don't see the same level of honor in killing yourself instead of making the rest of your life the best of your life. Thats really just what I mean.

Based, but also slightly cucked, depending on WHY you killed yourself.
In the end, when a man kills himself, it's Jews and women who get the last laugh

but being cucked will be based by 2030

It's Based.

Suicide serves no benefit to society because the extremely trivial loss of one person in the tax base means nothing to them, it only serves to end the torment of suffering beings in the easiest way possible.

It only brings positive things to the table for truly suffering people.

Depends on how you do it.

Based as fuck

It's neither.

Do what you want, that's it.

It's Based.

Suicide serves no benefit to society because the extremely trivial loss of one person in the tax base means nothing to them, it only serves to end the torment of suffering beings in the easiest way possible.

It only brings positive things to the table for truly suffering people.

By being a NEET and ldaring you are taken money away from single mothers:)

Cucked if you don’t EmergencyRoommaxx beforehand

Based but it really depends on the person

By being a NEET and ldaring you are taken money away from single mothers:)
By being NEET and LDARing you aren't doing anything significant but prolonging your suffering for a trivial waste of resources in society.

Single mothers will likely always retain some form of support until eventually, the welfare system collapses from lack of a proper tax base. This will occur regardless of if you off yourself or not, largely because of the fact that both actions destroy the tax base of the welfare state.

By being NEET and LDARing you aren't doing anything significant but prolonging your suffering for a trivial waste of resources in society.

Single mothers will likely always retain some form of support until eventually, the welfare system collapses from lack of a proper tax base. This will occur regardless of if you off yourself or not, largely because of the fact that both actions destroy the tax base of the welfare state.

Why the fuck would you just give up on life though? If you have one shot at life atleast make the best out of it? Sounds hella cucked to me.

Why the fuck would you just give up on life though? If you have one shot at life atleast make the best out of it? Sounds hella cucked to me.
If you had your finger thrust onto a kitchen stove that was extremely hot once and you could only touch the stove once, would you keep your finger on the stove for as long as possible to "make the best of it"?

No, you would take your finger off the stove as soon as you could to avoid the pain. (IE: Quitting life).

Based if you go out because you want too

Cucked if you commit that over a foid

Depends on context

Cucked.

if you an hero, foids and chad wins. Trust me they know what they are doing when they bully us.

They bully us so that we will feel like shit and go home and kill ourselves.

I am a hardcore doomer but I won't ever do that shit. I'd rather stay high and live life on my own terms. My mere EXISTENCE pisses of normies. And that alone is a good reason to keep existing. if my appearance and lifestyle makes their stomachs churn on a daily basis, good. Fuck em

not cucked if ER included

If you had your finger thrust onto a kitchen stove that was extremely hot once and you could only touch the stove once, would you keep your finger on the stove for as long as possible to "make the best of it"?

No, you would take your finger off the stove as soon as you could to avoid the pain. (IE: Quitting life).

Comparing touching a hot stove to killing yourself, ok faggot. Why havent you killed yourself yet then? Extremely cucked attitude.

If an incel kills himself, its most likely because of foids ROFL

If an incel kills himself, its most likely because of foids ROFL

In the end, death is the only thing we can hope for and after that, it won't matter what happened in life.

In the end, death is the only thing we can hope for and after that, it won't matter what happened in life.

Yep, so atleast go the based way and make something out of yourself. We were never born to be happy, we were born to survive.

The slaves could've all just roped, but they worked together and fought til they got out of their suffering. I'm already used to feeling bad, so being dead would be a lot worse. I can even be happy if I get enough money to fuck hookers once a week.

The slaves could've all just roped, but they worked together and fought til they got out of their suffering. I'm already used to feeling bad, so being dead would be a lot worse. I can even be happy if I get enough money to fuck hookers once a week.
If you aren't discontent enough to be at the point you might end your life, then you shouldn't consider it, as simple as that.

But if you are genuinely suffering REAL INSUFFERABLE PAIN, then I would recommend roping.

But if you are genuinely suffering REAL INSUFFERABLE PAIN, then I would recommend roping.
Not getting validation from entitled western holes isn't insufferable pain.

It's both. Some men can't tolerate being alone forever but if you kill yourself you're only enforcing society's current condition without fighting to do a radical change.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Not getting validation from entitled western holes isn't insufferable pain.
Also, most suffering from inceldom for most people is not caused by females or being a virgin alone.

Inceldom's pain is caused largely due to the fact that incels have an excessively low amount of affection in their lives, rarely ever engage in positive social interactions, have a higher rate of loneliness than other groups and thereby a higher rate of depression and anxiety, they are almost never portrayed in a positive light and are commonly criminalized in every facet of media, and they are just overall either treated with hatred, indifference, or forced politeness when placed in any environment.

Negative stimuli for incels occurs at a high rate, leaving them to lead less-productive and less-meaningful lives than non-incels. They are never given an opportunity to lead a normal life.

It's up to them if those factors are significant enough to want to end it all. For most, it's not.

For some it is, just look at the former Braincels owner.

Based if you have severe physical or mental problems, otherwise cucked.

Inceldom's pain is caused largely due to the fact that incels have an excessively low amount of affection in their lives, rarely ever engage in positive social interactions, have a higher rate of loneliness than other groups and thereby a higher rate of depression and anxiety, they are almost never portrayed in a positive light and are commonly criminalized in every facet of media, and they are just overall either treated with hatred, indifference, or forced politeness when placed in any environment.

Negative stimuli for incels occurs at a high rate, leaving them to lead less-productive and less-meaningful lives than non-incels. They are never given an opportunity to lead a normal life.

It's up to them if those factors are significant enough to want to end it all. For most, it's not.

For some it is, just look at the former Braincels owner.
It's pain that can be tolerated in most cases. It's a waste to end your life because of something most men can handle.

It's pain that can be tolerated in most cases. It's a waste to end your life because of something most men can handle.
I don't like to believe anything to be a waste, if only because as selfish creatures the very existence of a human being is a waste of resources and actively causes restraint on this planet's resources as an extension of living.

Most human beings will never make a meaningful contribution to anything in their lives, but they will continue living because they choose to. Because we are inherently selfish and self-serving.

Back on topic.

Most men can handle the pain, yes, but if there's no reason to handle it, would it not be their right to wish not to?

Just wait until you fuck your life up so bad that your life becomes a nightmare. Imagine having decent eyes and then getting a botched Lasik surgery that makes you blind. This happens and people kill themselves because the mental agony of losing your vision because of an unnecessary procedure is unfathomable. There are some truly horrific things that can happen to you in this life and many people have no idea, because the mainstream covers it up. Suicide is not a choice, truly suicidal don't just sit there and wonder if they should kill themselves today. Their life is so fucked that they resist the urge until they can no longer resist and they realize they have no other options.

Most men can handle the pain, yes, but if there's no reason to handle it, would it not be their right to wish not to?
A lot of men are low t, and a waste of resources so I wouldn't mind if they killed themselves, and I'd even be happy about it. But it would be a waste if a high t blackpiller killed himself, only because of a tolerable amount of pain, when he can be helping incels defeat cucks and whores.

It's pretty cucked. If you are going to die anyway then you might as well go ER. If you kill enough people then you might be remembered and have a page on wikipedia or articles written about you or something. If you commit suicide then no-one would care, your family might spare a moments thought but you will soon be forgotten and everyone will act like you never existed.
(To ASIO monitoring my posts, this is just a character I am playing. I do not advocate violence.)

based af. Instead of wageslaving you just rope
Yeah I guess but I don't want to be a 70 year old virgin still LDARing, what is the point of all that suffering?

Last edited:
Absolutely based. When you were born, all your freedoms were stolen from you. Can you do whatever you want? Can you fulfill your dreams? Did you choose to be born? However, suicide takes back control over the one thing that cannot be taken away from a human: the freedom to die. How can you say that you are free if you cannot even choose when and how you die?

depends on the reasoning

How could it be cucked? Would you think it's less cucked to become an actual CUCK / rot in your basement?

It is pretty based in my opinion. Definitely preferable to wageslavery.

Depends on why you do it.

Based : If you do it because the misery and suffering to be endured living your life would be quite high.

Cucked : If you do it just because some stupid whore didnt want your pepe inside her.

Depends on why you do it.

Based : If you do it because the misery and suffering to be endured living your life would be quite high.

Cucked : If you do it just because some stupid whore didnt want your pepe inside her.

Lol then arent all ropemaxxed incels cucked? They off themselves because they cant get love and affection from women?

Lol then arent all ropemaxxed incels cucked? They off themselves because they cant get love and affection from women?

Like i said, there can be more to life than women. But if youre poor and have a shitty life overall, suicide is a not a bad option.

What if you're bound to a wheelchair, blind and suffering every second? There's no 'making the best out of it', only limitating the damage.