Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide attempt = attention whore

"I have attempted suicide 3 times :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((("

"I am so depressed ;DDDDDDD XDDDDDD XP"

"Life is so unfair ;(((((((((((((((((((("

"Please pray for me so :))))))))))))))"

"OMG Chad wants to fuck me"

Women that """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""attempted"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" suicide are whores, just like every other female

When I think of a whore "attempting" suicide, I think of marla singer from fight club. Take a bunch of pills and beg for chad to come over and fuck her so she doesn't fall asleep.

There's no attempts. You got to get it right the first time.

Suicide by overdosing on Mentos

thing about suicide is, it's not anything worth talking about unless the person actually does it, and by the time he does it, it's too late and also nothing worth talking about. only ER-tier actions are worth discussion.

Something that happened IRL:

6'6 Chad: "I'm so depressed man I thought I was going to end it last night" fucks stacy

I attempted suicide once the trip to the psych ward was not fun, next time it will be for real.