Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide as a way of realization and gaining knowledge

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Odin gave up his eye for knowledge. What does this mean? Rather, it means that there is the possibility of sacrifice of the flesh to attain knowledge.

How does this tie in into suicide? Rather, by committing suicide, you are making an active choice to give up your body and place your faith entirely in the hands of your wayward consciousness, itself without the body.

The act of self sacrifice to attain knowledge requires an intimate knowledge of the reality and it’s interaction with us, the little fleshy meat bags populating it. Sacrificing your whole body is the leap of faith one must take: it carries with it the very real threat that you do not attain a higher level of consciousness, instead just dying.

I am not advocating suicide, naturally, due to the high risk attached to it. I however, felt like it wouldn’t hurt to add a tidbit of knowledge.

Last edited:
suicide is mostly a faggot hobby nowadays, too many normies and attractive women do it

suicide is mostly a faggot hobby nowadays, too many normies and attractive women do it
They do it without knowing the true power behind it. It is one of the most powerful acts of self realization, but they do it with impunity. Why? Because their fragile minds cannot handle the strain of this reality. Ironic, no? Even if they wanted to, they could not stomach the sacrifice. It would be too mentally taxing on them.

Body and consciousness are not seperate entities. Commiting suicide stops the bloodflow to your brain, resulting in not only the loss of knowledge but also the ability to think alltogether.

Last edited:
Body and consciousness are not seperated entities. Commiting suicide stops the bloodflow to your brain, resulting in not only the loss of knowledge but also the ability to think alltogether.
According to science, yes. However, there is a self separate from the body.

Which manifests how?
Through an acknowledgement. Astral projection is one such way, although this can also be achieved through a ritual. In this case, the Act of Suicide itself serves as the ritual.

Through an acknowledgement. Astral projection is one such way, although this can also be achieved through a ritual. In this case, the Act of Suicide itself serves as the ritual.
Seems like esoteric nonsense. Do you have sources for your claims?

Seems like esoteric nonsense. Do you have sources for your claims?
14BE9344 8593 47B8 B116 032C28B38B0C

High IQ trolling ngl
On serious note, it’s not actually trolling. I believe it, even if I can’t explain it. It’s all fed to me via revelations from God. That, or there’s something funny in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back