Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicidal thoughts because of cryptocurrency

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
honestly crypto was the last fucking thing i had going for me. i had high hopes that i would have become a richcel in the near future. i was so emotionally attached to the charts; the prices go up, im happy. the prices go down, im mad. now in realizing it was all just a huge cope. everyone IRL is calling me a moron for putting real money into cryptocurrency. im so depressed now, ive lost so much. ITS OVER.

Nobody couldve seen this bro, bubbles are impossible to spot until theyre over its n-

oz043um9bna01.jpg

Well shit

MrRogers said:
honestly crypto was the last fucking thing i had going for me. i had high hopes that i would have become a richcel in the near future. i was so emotionally attached to the charts; the prices go up, im happy. the prices go down, im mad. now in realizing it was all just a huge cope. everyone IRL is calling me a moron for putting real money into cryptocurrency. im so depressed now, ive lost so much. ITS OVER.
It is just a pyramid scheme. It is nothing new.
It is bound to fall down at some point but gambling is to try tobdecide when.

Total Imbecile said:
Nobody couldve seen this bro, bubbles are impossible to spot until theyre over its n-
oz043um9bna01.jpg

Well shit
Yeah and that is a bubble with real tangible asset. While crypto is literally pretend money backed up by NOTHING.

St.Tropez said:
Yeah and that is a bubble with real tangible asset. While crypto is literally pretend money backed up by NOTHING.

Its backed by math, 2+2=4 means Bitcoin will recover and hit $100,000 by the end of this month, stop spreading FUD and shilling for Goldman

Meanwhile stock exchanges are tanking too.

bitcoin is great if you bought in when you should have at $1

Sorry for your loss.

Crypto is fucking bullshit and if you didn't cash out in 2017. ITS OVER and just darvin prove of low IQ

Buy now you retards or youll never get it back

Just wait another week or two, geezus.

Everybody who fell for the crypto meme is fucking retarded.

I bought in at 2.5k and I am still feeling comfy. Anyways I only really got into crypto to distract me from inceldom.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[attachment=1873]

Attachments

• 242CCDFC-A58C-45BF-B597-5F55BFEF4B18.jpeg
    242CCDFC-A58C-45BF-B597-5F55BFEF4B18.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 150
The best time to buy crypto was right at the beginning