Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicels gtfih

T

Truckcel

Recruit
★★
How and when are you going to catch the bus?

I have a couple of weeks left until my money runs out and I can no longer afford my copes. Figured it'd be best to just kms at that point.

I already got the helium and the CPAP mask but the risk of survival is so high , that I almost considered dousing myself and my car in gasoline and setting myself on fire. At least that is guaranteed to finish me off.

The final Straw huh , you might Take a Credit to cope to utmost extend and then end it once and for all

I myself still have some.hope left , a few Things that have to be done " so to speak.

The final Straw huh , you might Take a Credit to cope to utmost extend and then end it once and for all
I am in deep debt because of gambling addiction a couple of years ago. No loans for me , otherwise I would totally do it.

I am in deep debt because of gambling addiction a couple of years ago. No loans for me , otherwise I would totally do it.
Sell everything you have and move to another country. I doubt you can be truckkun and isekaimaxx

HOW: Sodium Nitrite. Already bought it and have it ready. Just need to make a drink of it with water.
WHEN: Dunno tbh. When I can work up the courage I'll do it.

This is the most peaceful method but the risk of brain damage is there.

I read about SN but I couldn't quite understand how it ends up killing me.

Can you explain?

I read about SN but I couldn't quite understand how it ends up killing me.

Can you explain?
You cant Convert oxygen , or easier : you cant breath even If you do the Motion .

If there is a Trick to get unconscious while Doing that It should be a Lot easier.

Otherwise you will struggle for your Life for a few minutes

as far as i can say, burning is most painful, followed by cutting and falling to solid ground. gunshot is fast but i dont know if its painful.
after all i have looked into drowning seems to be fine but still not sure. inhaling inert gas sounds good.
suprisingly foid tend to prefer burning in fire, i believe it makes them wet.

Fire is to risky. It could still go wrong and you would have to live as a burn victim with a disfigured face.

Fire is to risky. It could still go wrong and you would have to live as a burn victim with a disfigured face.
I don't think fire is risky at all as long as there is plenty fuel for the fire and no one is around to extinguish it

Best is Nembutal but its very expensive and hard to source.
yes, sedatives or anasthesia are the best way to go. but one has to make sure the doses are right. i think i will do this.

I don't think fire is risky at all as long as there is plenty fuel for the fire and no one is around to extinguish it
Well, you still have the gun, in case something goes wrong.

Well, you still have the gun, in case something goes wrong.
If I had a gun (I live in Germany) I would use that.

Suicide by cop doesn't work either because cops barely kill people here.

I don't really wanna rope at this point but when I did I looked into finding a really tall skyscraper to jump off of. I also considered buying a gun. Just wanted to keep it simple but relatively effective

If debt is a big issue and you don't kill yourself you could look into bankruptcy. I've got a few grand in gambling debt myself and when it catches up that's my plan

Problem with helium is that its often mixed with oxygen so that people can't use it to ctb. Nitrogen is better.
I think that's the case for balloon helium , but not for welding helium. If it says it's 99,9% helium it has got to be.

I already got the helium and the CPAP mask but the risk of survival is so high
you got helium tank. and whats the risk.
With no oxygen present, inhalation of only 1-2 breaths of nitrogen or other inert gas will cause sudden loss of consciousness and can cause death.
and goodbye if you go on with the plan. i will do the same . Inert gas is the way. Thank you.

Last edited:
Can I use welding gas with 50/50% helium and argon for this method ?

Or just argon ?

Last edited:
The "GFE" was a foolish decision.

Learn C# instead.