Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sui/Life/Cuck...this story has it all...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Woman diagnosed with terminal breast cancer reveals she left her husband and entered the dating scene so she could have 'better sex before she died'

25557064-8076379-image-m-165_1583373451457.jpg

Honestly, where to even start? Married foid with cancer sluts around (at first husband was OK with it), then leaves him to go on a free for all fuckfest until she, thankfully, dropped dead.

A woman who was diagnosed with Stage IV terminal breast cancer at the age of 41 has opened up about why she left her husband to explore her sexuality in the final years of her life. She said [the dates] were helping her feel alive. She was reclaiming her body.' 'Sexually, we had difficulties in my marriage before cancer came along. I had spent a really long time pushing him away because of my own issues,' she said.

She admitted she didn't even feel 'relevant as a sexual female' after losing her breasts and being told she can't have kids. Even though Molly was dying, she didn't look sick. She threw herself into dating, and at one point on the series, she and Nikki tried to count the number of suitors in her phone but gave up after getting to 183. (
even CANCER doesn't keep away the betas & cucks)

I literally wanted to hump everyone and everything that I saw,' she recalled. 'I was horny all of the time. I felt like a teenager.' 'People can think all day about what they would do, but you never know what life will throw at you and how you will react,' she said. 'What’s on your bucket list? What do you want to live for?' (UMMM....Cum? Is that what's IN HER BUCKET LIST???)

Cliffs: OVER....honestly you can't make these memes up.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...lity-following-terminal-cancer-diagnosis.html

Voice of reason in the comments (probably a guy tbh):

MH903, Las Vegas, United States, about 2 hours ago
I would rather have the support of somebody who loved me than better sex but hey that's just me

Last edited:
jaw mogs me to fucking north korea

Both tits removed, 41 and dying of cancer, yet still slays with ease. JFL at the Ryan Reynolds lookalike with a masochism fetish. How are redpillers going to spin this one? The WALL IS COPE

looks like an ugly male pushing everything away and grubbily reaching for sex and getting it just because of a technicality (femoid gender)

this thing looked and behaved like a stereotype of every "evil" "entitled" "sex-obsessed" "bad guy" that soyddit despises

Both tits removed, 41 and dying of cancer, yet still slays with ease. JFL at the Ryan Reynolds lookalike with a masochism fetish. How are redpillers going to spin this one? The WALL IS COPE

Good morning I hate toilets

We will have a celebration thread when the cancer finally gets her

What a disgusting degenerate.

What a disgusting creature.
Seriously why are women like this

You would think people would like to have their family members closer towards the end. Nope.

You would think people would like to have their family members closer towards the end. Nope.
More proof that women are not people tbhngl

Inkwell, sex is not everything unless this.

whore, burn in hell

This is why it's cucked to have free medical care. She wouldn't leave her husband if she had to depend on him to pay her hospital bills.

A foid with fucking terminal disease has infinite SMV...
Gemme a break