Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sui fuel on the radio

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I was listening to my favoirte music channel and at one point the hosts began talking. The subject of their conversation was about a sex worker and how, many couples who were in long term marriages, hired her for threesomes to spice things up. Normie lives are sui fuel. Not only they have pussy for most their life, they can also try new things with their wives to maximize their pleasure.

We, on the other hand, won't even get a gf let alone marry. We will just rot for our entire lives in loneliness. Even when I was younger, I would look at couples who were older than me and feel like an old man compared to them because I knew that my time had passed. If you have missed out teen love and college sex, it's over for you. You have the mind of a bitter old man who was deprived of life, deprived of sex. A 22 year old virgin is like a 40 year old virgin nowdays because it's over if you haven't had sex in your early 20s. Nothing will ever change. You will look at other people have fun through the sidelines while filled with innermost hatred and envy.

I raged so much when I heared the broadcast. It's insane how much intimacy other men receive while we are convicted to virginity. Fuck this world. It's a fucking game of chance.

Take your rage and do something with it instead of futilely venting on an incel forum. Whether you use your rage for violence/destruction or for a constructive purpose, just do something.

Abomination said:
Take your rage and do something with it instead of futilely venting on an incel forum. Whether you use your rage for violence/destruction or for a constructive purpose, just do something.

Someone has to pay

Anon said:
Abomination said:
Someone has to pay

Whatever you choose to do or not do, may the enemy suffer enormously.

Anytime normie relations are brought up its suicide fuel for incels. One of the few benefits of being a NEET is the ability to LDAR and not have to witness western society's degeneracy.

Abomination said:
Whatever you choose to do or not do, may the enemy suffer enormously.

Make the suffER

Virginp0wers said:
Anytime normie relations are brought up its suicide fuel for incels. One of the gew benefits of being a NEET is the ability to LDAR and not have to witness western society's degeneracy.

NEET+LDAR is the best combo for an incel.