Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sui fuel for currycels, arabcels, and muslimcels. What brown girls mean when they say they like asian guys

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
lMjiAJn.png

“When I say I like Asian guys I mean the ones that look like kpop idols” is what she is probably going to say next

3ABCE51E AEBC 48A0 9B47 7CF50346135B

what she means is she likes northern Indians who look white as fuck

Just be Asian theory.

that's fucking brutal. damn

She also doesnt mean pale chinks, if that makes ur self hating curry shilling ass feel better about urself

And she would drop a high lms kpop star for a sniff of aryan chads testicles in a heartbeat

im white but i look brown fml

Oh no a foid said she doesn't like brown guys.

It's over, m8, if I were black I'd hold my breath until I sui.

She also doesnt mean pale chinks, if that makes ur self hating curry shilling ass feel better about urself

And she would drop a high lms kpop star for a sniff of aryan chads testicles in a heartbeat

Typical incel cope

She wants the east asian types over all not her fellow middle eastern/muslim ugly shitskins

"Anisah" LMAO self hating curry bitch

6BvxSH.png

"All the Chads are already taken"

Your ethnicity looks more white tbh
That means I am Asian, but not a Curry, Arab or Muslim. That means I have a chance with her... Oh wait, I forgot that race is cope if you are ugly. FML.

More suicidefuel for me

I have seen plenty of middle eastern refugees here and not one of them looked as white as you. You can easily pass as white

Of course shes a self hating curry doesn't surprise me.

image.jpg

lol. our entire culture gets cucked by BWC

image.jpg

KEK does she not see the irony that she is also a white supremacist? holy shit I hate these curry whores

image.jpg

lol they can never defend their racism. this shit seriously has ruined my day

I keep having to say this over and over again.

I have a full blown Arab name so I can't pass as white (unless I legally change my name or something).
You don't have to tell girls your real name dumbass

I love me some racepil thread

good one OP

daily reminder:

E5 E9 D626 984 B 413 D 8954 C779 CBA3 E9 F8

It’s fucking OVERR for ethnics in white countries!!!

Lol with brown she means shitskin curries from indonesia india pakistan vietnam. She doesnt talk about northafricans i hope.

Cope, some women have niche fetishes that overide even Just Be White

Cope, some women have niche fetishes that overide even Just Be White
Yea, extreme minority are xenophilic, and the supply:demand ratio is heavily skewed towards demand of xenophilics

Yea, extreme minority are xenophilic, and the supply:demand ratio is heavily skewed towards demand of xenophilics

"Extreme minority"

fiQWUE9.jpg

uOGtfvO.png

All these western girls are clamoring for asian cock

"Extreme minority"

fiQWUE9.jpg

uOGtfvO.png

All these western girls are clamoring for asian cock
A bunch of insecure hapa girls projecting their rice insecurity and drunk rich white girls took their immigrant gardener to a party for the shits in giggles hahahaah chinks are even more pathetic than curries, u have the highest incel to chad ratio of any ethnicity butkeep coping with larping hapas meanwhile avg white girl would rather be neautred than be touched by immigrant slave ricecels

A bunch of insecure hapa girls projecting their rice insecurity and drunk rich white girls took their immigrant gardener to a party for the shits in giggles hahahaah chinks are even more pathetic than curries, u have the highest incel to chad ratio of any ethnicity butkeep coping with larping hapas meanwhile avg white girl would rather be neautred than be touched by immigrant slave ricecels

You have a great imagination in your copes
An average white girl would rather be with an Asian than some dirty middle eastern dune coon. Even your own arab/muslim women want that

lMjiAJn.png

You have a great imagination in your copes
An average white girl would rather be with an Asian than some dirty middle eastern dune coon. Even your own arab/muslim women want that

lMjiAJn.png
Sorry, i go outside sometimes and have a strong grip with reality, ur cringeworthy shill attempt is just pathetic, just accept the facts chinks are autistic and gooks are desired only to be cheap workhorses

Sorry, i go outside sometimes and have a strong grip with reality, ur cringeworthy shill attempt is just pathetic, just accept the facts chinks are autistic and gooks are desired only to be cheap workhorses

Keep coping dune coon

Girls see dune coons like you as the most repulsive and autistic creeps even your own
lMjiAJn.png

Keep coping dune coon

Girls see dune coons like you as the most repulsive and autistic creeps even your own
lMjiAJn.png
Ur delusional bias makes curry shills look logical and objective

what she means is she likes northern Indians who look white as fuck

Which northern curry looks like white? Never saw any white looking curry in life.

She looks like a degenerate whore. Not Sui fuel for me.

That's a paki, his name is arshad khan, he is a street tea vendor turned model.
Pakis like this is extremely rare and that's why he became a news.
He is not a full blooded curry.

That's a paki, his name is arshad khan, he is a street tea vendor turned model.
Pakis like this is extremely rare and that's why he became a news.
He is not a full blooded curry.
I love that kind of examples (1 in a million) proves the VERY point we are trying to make.

Look at that man, he doesnt have average paki features, he has WHITE features. You just gotta love these morons prove the racepill when they actually trying to refute it.

And im not even gonna go to absurdity of cherry picking 1 in a million examples. its like "i've seen a person who jumped off san fransico bridge survive, thus jumping off san francisco bridge isnt dangerous".

just as retarded

I love that kind of examples (1 in a million) proves the VERY point we are trying to make.

Look at that man, he doesnt have average paki features, he has WHITE features. You just gotta love these morons prove the racepill when they actually trying to refute it.

And im not even gonna go to absurdity of cherry picking 1 in a million examples. its like "i've seen a person who jumped off san fransico bridge survive, thus jumping off san francisco bridge isnt dangerous".

just as retarded
He's Caucasian, just like white people are. He has Caucasian features, not "white" features.

just as retarded

Yup, that's why all these moron curries always pick some movie stars and models as an "example". Fucking morons don't realize that without that caucasian features they wont be able to become a movie star/model at the first place. Without those features they would have been posting here.