Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggestion to give us Purplepill icon

Restart80

Restart80

Mythic
★★★
We should have the purplepill icon as an option, adding to the ways we can express ourselves with the different pills.

Also purplepillers are retarded, so it's another one we can have fun with.

Don’t even know what the purple pill is tbh

Don’t even know what the purple pill is tbh
It's a pill invented by copers who think the redpill is too edgy, and think that having a balanced perspective between red and blue pills is "enlightened" simply because it's balanced. It's also a way to describe someone who is in the process of moving from bluepill to redpill.

It's also known as the "anything we want it to be" pill. It's kind of like the Chaotic Neutral of pills.

It's also the pill most commonly associated with Incelistan.

It's a pill invented by copers who think the redpill is too edgy, and think that having a balanced perspective between red and blue pills is "enlightened" simply because it's balanced. It's also a way to describe someone who is in the process of moving from bluepill to redpill.

It's also known as the "anything we want it to be" pill. It's kind of like the Chaotic Neutral of pills.

It's also the pill most commonly associated with Incelistan.
Sounds like the cuckpill to me

I have a purple heart...

Never said I wanted the purple pill to promote the ideology around it, of course. Just gives us another pill to bash for not being, you know, blackpill. Or whitepill.