Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [SUGGESTION] - Should GrAYcels be Banned from Making Threads on Inceldom Discussion?

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Obviously they should be allowed to comment in "Inceldom Discussion", and make threads in the lounge, but I'm not sure how much value is added by allowing GrAYs to make shitty threads.

just dont read them

Wouldn't that limit the potential good content as well?

all 2023cels are greycels so you cant make threads there jfl

tfw OP is a 2023 grayfaggot himself :lul:

so you want us to ban people for something we already allow them to do, jfl at calling yourself "intelectual".

over for graycels. if the thread is good, i don't care

so you want us to ban people for something we already allow them to do, jfl at calling yourself "intelectual".
That's the point dummy, we allow them to do it, we SHOULDN'T ALLOW THEM TO, fucking r-tard

That's not what GrAY means idiot
You don't know what it means, gray.
Just because you spammed a couple of posts in a few days doesn't make you less gray.

nigga literally joined a couple of weeks back and thinks he can shit on GrAYcels lmao sit the fuck down
This is why I can’t stand this nigga. The only reason I have not blocked him is that I am looking forward to him being banned.

You was a GrAY yourself about 5 minutes ago.

It's rare but sometimes Grey's can make good threads here. We shouldn't limit this forum like that. Glowies aren't really an issue since they are so obvious

Stop the discrimination. Incel accounts have to start somewhere.

your threads suck ass

No. We were all once greycels.

bro you literally joined a couple weeks ago stfu :lul:

NIGGA YOU JOINED 2 WEEKS AGO

It's tough i mean some graycels make some solid posts but on the other hand the majority is bizzare. Makes me think am in some alternate reality at times lol.

Obviously they should be allowed to comment in "Inceldom Discussion", and make threads in the lounge, but I'm not sure how much value is added by allowing GrAYs to make shitty threads.
nigga you were a graycel two weeks ago jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
just because you spammed to get your posts count high doesn't mean you're better than everyone

Wouldn't that limit the potential good content as well?
GrAYcels post good content once every 5000 years. Wouldn't make any difference tbh.