Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggestion: Merchandise

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Wouldn't it be cool to have clothes that we can wear to identify each other in public? Or something to represent the incel community outwards?

I find the idea of wearing some edgy shirt with ER's face on it pretty entertaining. Society :society: already hates us for existing, so why not piss them off on purpose by simply existing with a t-shirt they find distasteful?

I would be willing to make designs for free. I am not a professional designer but I know my way around Photoshop and a little bit of Illustrator too.

And the avi is literally glowing:feelskek:

And the avi is literally glowing:feelskek:
If you're too pussy to wear a shirt with someone's face on it, thats on you. I'll wear that shit like a tranny wears clothes with the tranny flag plastered all over it.

yes everyone here should start wearing a black hoodie with "incels.is" printed in big letters on it.

Another moron trying to turn our real struggle into a product/aesthetic/mood that will be worn 99% by normies that think going 2 years without sex and hating women makes them an incel, and ironic lefties.

Cool. This site being filled with edgy TikTok zoomers is not enough.

Inceldom is not a aesthetic, you scumbag.

Someone already had the idea and I think he might be making bank with it. It's not purely inceldom-related, but racism, pedophilia, mass shootings, hating on e-girls, it's basically inceldom + weeb shit + hoping you never get big enough to be sued for copyright infringement.
Waifu watchers lolicon reincarnation epstein t shirt
Shooters Tshirt White Front
E Girls Burn In Hell Tshirt Blue Front
Casual Racism Tshirt Grey Front
Nyactive shooter waifu watchers shirt shirt

WLM sticker
Unbenannt
FQ WaDXUUAAgtgk

Attachments

• Shooters-Tshirt-White-Front.jpg
    Shooters-Tshirt-White-Front.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 8
Someone already had the idea and I think he might be making bank with it. It's not purely inceldom-related, but racism, pedophilia, mass shootings, hating on e-girls, it's basically inceldom + weeb shit + hoping you never get big enough to be sued for copyright infringement.
View attachment 909609View attachment 909610View attachment 909611View attachment 909612View attachment 909614

View attachment 909616View attachment 909617View attachment 909618
This isn't really what I had in mind. I don't want to start some edgy streetwear brand, there are enough of those out there already. I also don't want the motives to be obvious satire.

Another moron trying to turn our real struggle into a product/aesthetic/mood that will be worn 99% by normies that think going 2 years without sex and hating women makes them an incel, and ironic lefties.

Being aped by every normie retard is what success looks like. You want our ideas out in the open, you want everyone to have heared and used our language. Normies will remake whatever they touch in their own image / turn it into trash, but in the process they also undergo a small degree of change. No good idea survives contact with the average person, but that is a necessary step in the process to get our plight acknowledged by society as a whole.

Last edited:
This isn't really what I had in mind. I don't want to start some edgy streetwear brand, there are enough of those out there already. I also don't want the motives to be obvious satire.
Satire implies the ideas presented are supposed to be the target of ridicule. Is that really the impression you are getting of these?

We're not gonna make those available for the public, obviously. And I am not trying to turn our suffering into a profitable product, I simply want to piss off the people around me (society) :society:

If a foid looks at you and gets disgusted, why not make her offended on top of that?

Satire implies the ideas presented are supposed to be the target of ridicule. Is that really the impression you are getting of these?
To me, they kind of are the equivalent of those hentai hoodies. That's the vibe I'm getting.

Wouldn't it be cool to have clothes that we can wear to identify each other in public? Or something to represent the incel community outwards?

I find the idea of wearing some edgy shirt with ER's face on it pretty entertaining. Society :society: already hates us for existing, so why not piss them off on purpose by simply existing with a t-shirt they find distasteful?

I would be willing to make designs for free. I am not a professional designer but I know my way around Photoshop and a little bit of Illustrator too.

I Unironically thought of designing and buying a shirt with the logo of this website on it. As most non-chronically online people don't know what an incel is this type of clothing isn't exactly a vagina repellent and I would love to see some ironic Chad's try to pick up chicks wearing these clothes. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Obviously, I already wear "an incel uniform" it is my face. Everyone that sees me already assumes that I'm a foreveralone.

We're not gonna make those available for the public, obviously. And I am not trying to turn our suffering into a profitable product, I simply want to piss off the people around me (society) :society:

If a foid looks at you and gets disgusted, why not make her offended on top of that?

Incel fashion would unironically raise awareness of the Blackpill and would make more people aware of our struggles. I don't see the issue with advertising.

People are hyper-critical of the idea, in part because you risk making yourself a target for hate, derision, physical violence and every form of harrassment out there if you wear something like this, in part because it's just such a fed-like thing to suggest. BUT

I often talk about men developing a group conciousness around their sex. This or something similar will sooner or later have to be a part of this process. If you want men to stand up for their own interests, they have to be able to internally identify with the plight of their sex and represent the issues their sex & they themselfs face outwardly.

The first waves will be a struggle, some people will get fucked over and some of what incels might think of as core to their own self-understanding might get lost in translation, but that is just how these things go. Out into the open is the way forward, one way or the other.

To me, they kind of are the equivalent of those hentai hoodies. That's the vibe I'm getting.
That doesn't answer the question. Do you think these images (and now also hentai hoodies) make fun of or reject the things they have printed on them?

Incel fashion would unironically raise awareness of the Blackpill and would make more people aware of our struggles. I don't see the issue with advertising.
I think people are aware of our struggles. However, since we aren't women, or good-looking, they don't care.

To them, we are violent people who hate women for no reason.

Funny enough, they tolerate the very same thing when it comes to Muslims :feelskek:

:yes:
The issue is some people will get fucked over for wearing it. That's why you market it to normies and try to get them to wear it first.

I also suggested merch to Master, unfortunately he didnt respond. Incels.is might draw too much unwanted attention, i suggest Fast Banana Viral Marketing, It's ovER or a picture of a literal blackpill

That doesn't answer the question. Do you think these images (and now also hentai hoodies) make fun of or reject the things they have printed on them?
Not sure if I would say they are making fun of or rejecting the things they have printed on them. I would rather say that these shirts were made for the purpose of being edgy. That's it. The creator of those shirts likely doesn't unironically sympathize with shooters.

:yes:
The issue is some people will get fucked over for wearing it. That's why you market it to normies and try to get them to wear it first.
What could be the worst that could happen? A group of teenagers laughing at you? I doubt someone would be stupid enough to beat you up for something like that.

Not sure if I would say they are making fun of or rejecting the things they have printed on them. I would rather say that these shirts were made for the purpose of being edgy. That's it. The creator of those shirts likely doesn't unironically sympathize with shooters.
That is part of what they are used for. But what does it mean if you want to be edgy and choose to wear a hentai hoody?

You would not wear a swastika hoody or an ISIS hoody. Being edgy is about offending / provoking in a safe and acceptable manner. Stepping on the line, but not over it. If inceldom is used by people as part of how they present themselfs, that means they judge it safe enough to wear. In doing so they obviously & inevitably spread awareness, normalize what they carry around in the brain of everyone around them, they get people to talk, joke, think about us, our situation, make references to our language and through that to our ideas. There is more to the whole interaction between Individual <-> Public Image <-> Wider Society than just what goes on on the surface.

For the love of god, look at what the left did with trans- and before that homosexuals. It is a joke, but a joke is already inside, no longer outside. Would you joke about having women-like problems or feelings or in any way connect yourself to foids as a group? You might, but probably not on here. Because most users will not care for these jokes. We hate (or at least dislike) women honestly enough that it is not save to stand too close to the feminine in any way. Don't worship them, don't use them as AVIs, don't sympathise with them, don't behave like them, and so on. That is what inceldom is like for now to many of the not completly apolitical normies. We want it to become something that people associate with, even if it is only jokingly.

What could be the worst that could happen? A group of teenagers laughing at you? I doubt someone would be stupid enough to beat you up for something like that.
You will unknowingly wear it on the same day that some incel goes on a mass shooting, the media will show the pics of dead women and children lying around in their own blood, some angry/drunk dudes will see you and decide to drag you into an alley, beat the shit out of you and you will wake up with brain damage in the hospital. That's why I'm saying, let some normies play that role. They have to be good for something.