Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suggestion: Kill anyone born after the year 2000

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
They have absolutely no fucking value and everything they do and everything they like is absolutely fucking stupid and wrong.
Every day they breath they are making the world a worse place.

On a second thought if you use TikTok you need to be burned alive for the betterment of the rest of humanity.
If you even have TikTok installed on your phone you need to be sent to the gulag.
If you watch TikTok just kill yourself.

Fuck you.
Yes you fucking retard who is reading this and watches TikToks. I hate your guts. Just fucking kill yourself for God's sake.

just kill everyone
On a second thought if you use TikTok you need to be burned alive for the betterment of the rest of humanity.
If you even have TikTok installed on your phone you need to be sent to the gulag.
agree 100%

Imagine watching the same "trend" a trillion times over and over.
It's the same fucking idea. The exact same fucking thing happens in every video. There is no novelty. There is nothing. But these idiots for some reason keep watching them.

what happened
I had a 4-day holiday but had to work 3 days of it because I'm working a side hussle to make some extra shitass scrap money because I feel bad for having wasted my 20s not working and having nothing compared to my peers. Also we have a 100% year-to-year inflation and buying a house or a car is impossible now and I want to buy my mom a house and kill my father.

I´m very proud of you OP.
- This is the kind of spirit i like to see.

Imagine watching the same "trend" a trillion times over and over.
It's the same fucking idea. The exact same fucking thing happens in every video. There is no novelty. There is nothing. But these idiots for some reason keep watching them.
it's worse than you think. Way worse

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/SM2AzeHUj50?feature=share

Imagine the mind of Gen Alpha kids that grow up watching this every day from toddler age on

Kill everyone

Poo poo pee pee pants

Suggestion: ignore retards

Peace be with you.

JoinedNov 23, 2020

Poo poo pee pee pants
embrace hot wheels

latest

Fuck you.
Yes you fucking retard who is reading this and watches TikToks. I hate your guts. Just fucking kill yourself for God's sake.
Based.

As a person who was born in the early 2000s, i agree

They have absolutely no fucking value and everything they do and everything they like is absolutely fucking stupid and wrong.

Fuck you.
What if i have TikTok installed on my phone to gain ER fuel towards the tiktok e-boy prettyboys and Stacies and soon i'll enact my retribution (in video game)

Fuck you.
``i mean... thats my plan thats what im gonna do.´´

Kill all non-incels (in video game)

we know what its like not to have internet, they can't imagine

Wow gotta admit, that last paragraph was a bit excessive.

As someone born December 31, 1999. I wholeheartedly agree

De

Fuck you.
Degoogle that shit as soon as you can.