Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suggestion box: How to move on after i lost all hope of any improvement --- social, sexual, mental, healthwise etc.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
Suggestion box: How to move on after i lost all hope of any improvement --- social, sexual, mental, healthwise etc..

I've looked up for any kind of philosophy, books, lifestyle etc. But all I've found is bluepilled platitudes and/or Gaslighting, usually of the type:

"----- oh, you THINK you lost all hope? No, actually you haven't, even if it seems so, your hope will come back, be hopeful. Isn't life beautiful now?"

No, bitch, it isn't. I actually gave up ANY improvement. Being a mentally ill third world wageslave at age 39, it's only downhill from here. THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT.

my question is: how do I cope knowing life won't improve??? Is there any book, philosophy, lifestyle, etc. about this shit?

I'm not bitching, I'm genuinely curious how to manage this shit life.

Last edited:
Suggestion box: How to move on after i lost all hope of any improvement --- social, sexual, mental, healthwise etc..

I've looked up for any kind of philosophy, books, lifestyle etc. But all I've found is bluepilled platitudes and/or Gaslighting, usually of the type:

"----- oh, you THINK you lost all hope? No, actually you haven't, even if it seems so, your hope will come back, be hopeful. Isn't life beautiful now?"

No, bitch, it isn't. I actually gave up ANY improvement. Being a mentally ill third world wageslave at age 39, it's only downhill from here. THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT.

my question is: how do I cope knowing life won't improve??? Is there any book, philosophy, lifestyle, etc. about this shit?
Become Robinson Crusoe as a hermit on a lonely island, I think thats my goal for inceldom in my 50s if im still alive and havent made it.

Become Robinson Crusoe as a hermit on a lonely island, I think thats my goal for inceldom in my 50s if im still alive and havent made it.
I lack health or skills to be an hermit.

I'm not bitching, I'm genuinely curious how to manage this shit life.
Accept the Black Pill and move on, women dont find you attractive its OK just move on and play with the hand you are given, many men have hobbies & interests to focus on

I know there's people who are going to laugh at me for saying this but either way here goes. My life has improved so so much after meditation, nofap and taking apigenin regularly. The health of your brain is extremely important. If you feed it negative things, you end up having negative outcomes. If you feed it with only pleasure, you're going to become needy and depressed.

But if you nurture your brain with meditation and give it time to rest, you'll end up feeling better about life. I'm not saying that those three things will "save" you. At least your brain will have some juice and energy to keep going.

Meditation really is the best cope. It will take time though for it to work. Just like an addiction won't deteriorate one's brain in a week, neither will meditating make you happier in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back