Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sugar babies

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
50422512 749410668763247 7103342953682173952 n

So this is a example of the sugar baby. She says she only date wealthy men,but you know she date them for the money. And I'm 100% sure she has a broke ass chad (maybe even a junkie) she fucks everyday.

I really don't understand mentality of the cucks,sugar daddies.

This screen shoot is not mine btw. I jus found it on the comment section in some page on fb.

>"ION WANNA FUCK"

Thats enough.

Black skin = blackpilled

Sugar daddies are cucks.
Exactly. I can't understand how some incels want to moneymax and be sugar daddies while they are blackpilled. I want to moneymax in order to get surgery for my face.

So this is a example of the sugar baby. She says she only date wealthy men,but you know she date them for the money. And I'm 100% sure she has a broke ass chad (maybe even a junkie) she fucks everyday.
aphafux betabux as it ever was

JFL at spending money just for sex and a "relationship".
It'd be more worth your time to get a sex doll or prostitute, funny enough, both of those would cost a lot less than being a sugar daddy.

Remember, Chad doesn't have to pay for sex

JFL at spending money just for sex and a "relationship".
It'd be more worth your time to get a sex doll or prostitute, funny enough, both of those would cost a lot less than being a sugar daddy.

Remember, Chad doesn't have to pay for sex
Agreed. I hate sugar daddies and money coper for this reason. they are exact same cucks.

Sugar baby is a prostitute just with less customers.

I'm 100% sure she has a broke ass chad (maybe even a junkie) she fucks everyday.

This usually always the case with "sugar babies", the sugar daddy arrangement is just another form of alphafuxx betabuxx.

This usually always the case with "sugar babies", the sugar daddy arrangement is just another form of alphafuxx betabuxx.
A man falling in such a thing.. being ugly worst thing out there