Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suffering is lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Suicidal people do not choose to not live because life is suffering, they choose to live because suffering is life-affirming.

We suffer to gain a stronger body, to eat better food for another day. We possess materialistic possessions, plastic surgeries or maybe something grandiose to fit into society, the cultural values embedded in it makes us feel as if we are truly fulfilling ourselves.

Society subjugates you into a culture that makes you believe we must reach some goals, whether that be getting a college degree, getting a job, getting married, making friends, to travel, having sex and all in all making memories that will make you believe you are fulfilling yourself, that your life has meaning, your goals are worth living for. The pleasure resulting in fulfilling your deprivations is what our society is built upon. Suffering for it is life-affirming.

Before the reason to not kill yourself is that God will punish you with greater suffering or continue a cycle of more suffering. Also there's value in your life that killing oneself would dishonor your family and now the principle we value most is that we have goals that needs to be accomplished, so that we will continue to live and the goals we work for will continue life.

We work jobs most of our all lives, being misunderstood and ignored, while we live another day working towards our goals, facing exclusion, isolation and loneliness. Why do people think you're crazy when you question reality?

All my life I yearned for meaning for my suffering and now I got it.

I was born for nothing. All my pain, suffering, humiliation throughout my life was all for nothing.

Why is that? Because I'm an outcast to the ordinary with the way I look. I can't achieve the deprivations imposed in our society and so being in delusion by our cultural values is pointless for me. Many of you cope with "life is suffering", but you only say that because achieving your deprivations after working for it is sealed away from us. You just don't want to take it at face value.

Last edited:
I live because I like suffering, mine or of others.

Tbh I still have a little hope for the future

i dont commit suicide cuz i have no gun
Would it be fair if you took others with you? Let's say by driving on the wrong side of the road at 200 mph, killing whoever collides with you?

Last edited:
Cringe. Go kys