Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SUCIDEFUEL FOR SHORTCELS. Enter at your own risk, I am not responsible for any suicides

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Hello again gentlemen and gentlemen, it is I frickin cel.
Bringing you only the best of blackpills of our time

Today's segment is aimed at shortcels or in other words, the ENDANGERED cels.

Not only are they discriminated and kicked out of the gene pool by fucking foids

There is also this piece of new information: https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

A study done by some high iq normies examined
the birth, conscription, mortality, family, and census register data of 1,299,177 Swedish men followed from age 18 to a maximum of age 49.

The population size of such a study rules out many biases and reveals this

That
there were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.

As well as the following blackpills:

That
short stature may be associated with a greater risk of psychosis

EVEN OUR MINDS TRY TO KILL US

That
short individuals are more likely to be in a low social class as adults, independent of their childhood social class (9). Low social class is associated with a greater risk of suicide

EVEN SOCIETY TRIES TO BANISH US

That
Marriage protects against suicide (11), and short individuals may be less likely to marry than taller ones

EVEN THE FOIDS WANT TO RID US OF HAPPINESS

That
Finally, short children tend to have lower levels of intelligence and may suffer stigmatization and discrimination

EVEN GENETICS TRIES TO DISARM US SO WE CANNOT BE COMPETITIVE WITH THE CHADS

Boyos this is a GENOCIDE.

Do with this information as you will but as always, Frickin_cel out

Last edited:
never began for manlets.

:f:

god damn, you just shit all over the souls of manlets

Brah it is worse than actually shooting manlets in head. they fucking suffer stop it

Nothing we already don't know.

Yes being a mantlet sucks I'm pretty sure everybody knows this.

Every time I see manlet hate I get so mad. No matter how much I see it I always get bothered by it. I always think I won't since I'm so used to it but every time it comes up I mentally RRREEE. I don't even get that angry anymore about a lot of shit but this still makes my blood boil a little.

Bruh, this study is literally in the blackpill archive thread, can't believe anyone is treating this as news. Great way to weed out the fakecels though.:feelshehe:

>Dad "don't waste your height on short guys" ouch

It's over for manlets first. Next, it's over for uglycels. Next, it's over for thincels. Next, it's over for poorcels.

Welcome to life as a sub standard man in early 21st century, post modern, post industrial capitalism.

giphy.gif

We are in fucking dystopia

This is true, I was discriminated at as an ethnic manlet kid, I'm sure if I was tall with great genes no one would dare to say something bad against me. Now I'm a retard with suicide thoughts and never had the pleasure of love or a female, I only know hatred and wouldn't care if this world would end right now. Being a manlet is the biggest disadvantage you can have as an incel. We are genocide d against, society hates us and always hates us and we've been used as slaves for the elites, chads and stacies. Small people were used in the old ages to deliver goods and weapons to soldiers on the battlefield, small people were not allowed to fight and take part in the fighting. Small people are always looked at with hatred, we are the most discriminated species.

I want to cry