Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Succubus summoning service

Teeeheee today we r going to summon demons y'all. BTW HERE ARE MY TITS :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Not listening to the foid very obviously doing it for attention-seeking purposes and possibly some form of validation from watching normies and such; I doubt she really knows how to practice the witchcraft other than simply using it as an aesthetic while actually using her status as a foid to draw in most viewers. :feelshaha:

Teeeheee today we r going to summon demons y'all. BTW HERE ARE MY TITS :foidSoy::foidSoy:
She's affiliated with E A Koetting's Become A Living God. She's legit, that's why I posted her link.

Not listening to the foid very obviously doing it for attention-seeking purposes and possibly some form of validation from watching normies and such; I doubt she really knows how to practice the witchcraft other than simply using it as an aesthetic while actually using her status as a foid to draw in most viewers. :feelshaha:
I only post shit from the most legit occultists.

BTW HERE ARE MY TITS :foidSoy::foidSoy:
A perfect summary of every foid Youtuber (and not just Youtuber) ever.

She's legit, that's why I posted her link.
Not doubting that but, in the end, a foid is a foid, no matter what, which is why this chick is showing off her tits to the camera and putting them into the centre of the frame.

BTW, since the video is about summoning a succubus, what do you think about the wider "succubomancy" sphere on the internet? I mean the guys on /x/ trying to summon succubi waifus for themselves and the blogs talking about this. Just a few days ago I read an interview on an occult site with a guy who claimed to be married to Lilith. This stuff has really grown in the last few years from what I've seen.

BTW, since the video is about summoning a succubus, what do you think about the wider "succubomancy" sphere on the internet? I mean the guys on /x/ trying to summon succubi waifus for themselves and the blogs talking about this. Just a few days ago I read an interview on an occult site with a guy who claimed to be married to Lilith. This stuff has really grown in the last few years from what I've seen.
Succubi are real, and this witch can hook you up with one.

:feelspuke: Why do they always have such ugly piercings?

Goth = excellent tits, ruined by awful face piercings.

I remember being into this ritual magic stuff at one point. I was too lazy and poor to get anywhere with this stuff

I'm on this forum to teach magick, and spread occultism.
Based. I just need to stop being lazy and I could make ok progress with this stuff. I look forward to more of your threads

I honestly don't believe in magick

id prefer magick about obtaining wealth then some succubi

Jesus christ you are pathetic, keep promoting mentally ill foids and their stupid magic bullshit so she can make more money off braindead simps and occultist retards like yourself

Jesus christ you are pathetic, keep promoting mentally ill foids and their stupid magic bullshit so she can make more money off braindead simps and occultist retards like yourself
Rabbi Jesus never existed

I'd knock your weak ass out

The most productive foid in the workforce.