Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Successfully lost 40 lbs

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Took me 6 months being on and off, but Finally did it bros i mostly just starved myself along with heavy compound lifts at home. I used to weigh 200 lbs at only 5'9" ,looked like a fucking ogre. Today i weighed myself and finally hit the 160 lbs goal weight. Consistency is key, my face looks sunken but way better than when i was a fat fuck. My mother said i look good which is the only foids compliment i got in a long time as she is brutally honest. Now i will begin trying to work on getting muscular. No! I didnt do it to get foids (hope i could but dnc) . Any fatcels who are trying to lose weight, dont give up. Life isnt just about trying to impress foids but being ur best, hmu if u wanna talk about weight loss. No im not selling u a program kek. Just wanna help out my fatcel bros stay on the right path.

Good job.
I did it the other way around, first built muscle and then lost the fat and it was a dumb decision that left me with stretch marks that will never go away.

Good job.
I did it the other way around, first built muscle and then lost the fat and it was a dumb decision that left me with stretch marks that will never go away.
Oh yea that's what u shouldn't do, i will start from a skinny fuck to get as buff as i can naturally. But kudos to u getting buff

Great job brocel

Good shit brocel, 40lbs is a ton. And I agree, gymmaxxing is by far the best cope.

I'm trying to have a short life

Not having a gf isnt the end of world bro, im a 28 yr old virgin
I'll be a 28 year old virgin in December and I don't even care about that it's the depression, the endless loop that my life has been of going to work then walking in circles in my house until I have to go back to work, no motivation, a big savings amount with nothing to buy so just hoping I make it to retirement to justify my savings habit.

Took me 6 months being on and off, but Finally did it bros i mostly just starved myself along with heavy compound lifts at home. I used to weigh 200 lbs at only 5'9" ,looked like a fucking ogre. Today i weighed myself and finally hit the 160 lbs goal weight. Consistency is key, my face looks sunken but way better than when i was a fat fuck. My mother said i look good which is the only foids compliment i got in a long time as she is brutally honest. Now i will begin trying to work on getting muscular. No! I didnt do it to get foids (hope i could but dnc) . Any fatcels who are trying to lose weight, dont give up. Life isnt just about trying to impress foids but being ur best, hmu if u wanna talk about weight loss. No im not selling u a program kek. Just wanna help out my fatcel bros stay on the right path.
dude this is life fuel because im similar to you. im 224lbs right now and i want to be 160lbs by april.

Congrats.

I just learned I myself lost around 35 more pounds at my doctor’s appointment yesterday.

Congrats, brocel! Eat more filling foods, it helps with the cravings. Yogurt!
Running Man Party Hard GIF

Im skinny but still an incel

GG WP
I'm life noob so I can't lose any amount of weight

Leanmaxxing got me the best results

Good job bro. You can move to 170 with muscle and not have to worry about being Africamaxxed