Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious successful college-cels, how do you do it

Z

zaitar124

Banned
-
My psyche is pretty fucked. Can't focus in lectures, can't focus when studying alone. Can't do it.
This degree would unironically be my saving grace, but I already failed a bunch of classes last semester not because I am too stupid, but because legit I couldn't bring myself to study.
If I fail this semester I am kicked out of the program.
I feel like I am on the same path this semester but I have 40 days before my finals (60 percent) and I want to pass. Give me tips, anything I will read it and try it.

convince yourself that if you get a degree you can have any 8+ of your choosing

Maybe try the pomodoro method, study for 25 minutes then take a 5 minute break, and use a timer

If you have a foid professor/teacher aid go to her office hours. If you have an ugly face she wont want to see you again, thus she will always give you a decent grade in order to disincentivize you from coming to office hours. This worked for me. Even if the foid is ugly she will only want normies(and above) to come to her office hours.

just finished college. pretty easy, but being "naturally smart" is my only good trait. try to just break up your assignments into smaller ones that's how i got through them when i couldn't focus

drugs and sex

Spend less time posting on here

I was a good student but online classes have totally fucked me over this year. Can't focus at all