Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Subway is cheap and nice but

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The shops are always so small and I always feel being watched by the cashiers while eating which makes me extremely uncomfortable. Some extraverted cashiers will also start making small talks if you’re a regular client, kek. I’m just there to eat, not to burn my neurodivergent brain out, fuck

The ordering at Subway is way too interactive and takes too long. That's why I really like the computer screens at McDonalds and Buger King where you can order without talking.

not cheap here. a bit overpriced imo.

and to avoid talks, order delivery :feelsmage:

Then face the opposite if you feel watch

Subway are now owned and staffed by filthy cockroach refugees so i refused to eat there anymore

When i used to go to subway i would just get take away.

Subway are now owned and staffed by filthy cockroach refugees so i refused to eat there anymore
what country ?

Subway is where foids get their first jobs whilst studying in my town.

The shops are always so small and I always feel being watched by the cashiers while eating which makes me extremely uncomfortable. Some extraverted cashiers will also start making small talks if you’re a regular client, kek. I’m just there to eat, not to burn my neurodivergent brain out, fuck
Never eat that mixed overpriced testoblocker shitfood served by short hair post wall roastie!

Never ate at subway in my entire life

Never tried one of those chain fast food places in my life. I always go to the local kebab shop owned by a sandcel immigrant.

Just take your shit to go. Eat it in your car or something or at home.

Subway sucks. Tastes like foam and cardboard.

curries usually operate subways