Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Substitute girlfriends are just a physical manifestation of maladaptive daydreaming

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
For context read this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming

(Or read the attached video.)

Whenever I think of MGTOW types like Turd-flinging Monkey who has a plastic doll as his "wife" and the redpillers advocating for AI girlfriends I always felt off with those. As much as I want someone to cuddle with in the evening I wouldn't want someone who doesn't want to cuddle back with me.

While I myself suffer from maladaptive daydreaming, in fact I cannot fall asleep without coming up with elaborate fantasies of meeting a flatulent chubby Asian toilet who would want to be in a relationship with me, it's something that I have become emotionally dependent on to function in my life.

Once AI girlfriends become mainstream (remember, sex dolls aren't mainstream because of social stigma, but in the past this also applied to anime waifu body pillows and now you can buy them everywhere) I think that 75% of men will succumb to some form of maladaptive daydreaming through a computer screen. 2% of men will have 100% of all toilets, and 23% of men will be divided in being low libido, coping Conservatives contemplating suicide, homosexuals, and "volcels".

We will see a strong rise of mental illnesses once AI girlfriends become normalised in society and once the government will start cracking down on them because of Woke Feminist lobbyists just to spite males (remember, they literally hate male happiness) we'll probably see a lot of suicides as the software will be made more assertive because Feminist activists will say that every digital toilet needs to be a girlboss "or else".

Especially lonely elderly men will be affected and we'll see a very quick rise in male deaths once these algorithms will be tampered with to appease the gynocracy.

Attachments

• 7cf29a71700a08febd2de9ef71cced5d.mp4
    1.8 MB
I am, indeed. I daydream all the time.

Idk I do think AI is based and more intelligent than foids

So maybe the AI gf trend will result in an overall increase in human intelligence

Especially if we kill all the foids

Whenever I think of MGTOW types like Turd-flinging Monkey who has a plastic doll as his "wife" and the redpillers advocating for AI girlfriends I always felt off with those. As much as I want someone to cuddle with in the evening I wouldn't want someone who doesn't want to cuddle back with me.
It's such a bad cope in my opinion. How far detached is it from just imagining you have a girlfriend?

Especially lonely elderly men will be affected and we'll see a very quick rise in male deaths once these algorithms will be tampered with to appease the gynocracy.
Gynocracy < The free market. The algorithms will be made to make their owning company as much revenue as possible.

But AI gf's are a cope in some ways tbh

If people are ugly, some robowife couldn't distract them from the fact that they are ugly and could never be truly loved. If their robogf had an ounce of reality to her, she would fall in love with Chad instead

Conversely Chad wouldn't need an AI gf bc it's a crutch, but might appreciate how they're less of a handful than his wife, and will probably force his wife to take robosurgery to become an android that's half human and half-robowife

And um I forget where I'm going with this but omg the word 'robowife' is hilarious af lmaooo

Last edited:
Well, yeah, it's all a big game of play pretend. No argument there.
I, for one, am sick of always having to play pretend. I'm tired of that now, really it's always just left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I don't understand how others can do it, and, much like the waifu pillows, think it's not that common or accepted a phenomenon.

If their robogf had an ounce of reality to her, she would fall in love with Chad instead
Over for robowaifu copers.

But I want an AI assistant tho. I want something to make me food and do my laundry while I work all day. There are too many things to cope with in today's age. Reading old literature (Marquis de Sade) or playing vidya or watching animu etc etc. Of course no foid would ever love me and nothing can change this fact.

Living in place with very low foid population would be a blessing.