Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subreddit defends the tinder girl with 9 sexual partners over three months

soypiller

soypiller

mixedcel with shit eye area and chin
★★★
Just when you think that place couldn't be cucked any more. Look at all the whiteknights throwing themselves like sack of potatoes just to protect the respectful lady!

Also their reading comprehension seems to be non existent:
"Also, isn't OP's data proving the opposite?"

Just lol, only on reddit you would read this type of shit even facebook is better.

Hey! I want my future wife to have a lot of experience (and a loose fanny)!
There is nothing hotter than a woman who has swallowed the semen of 100s of men, imagine how amazing you must be if a woman that fucked 100s of men settles for you!

stop using reddit, its cucked af and full of whiteknights who defend m'lady

Lol, just found an extreme blackpill

>3x a month is nothing. Now if we were talking every single day? Sure, that's regular. 3x a week? Sure, regular. 3x a month is nothing.
Kek, getting laid 3x a month is nothing for roasties.
hahaha, holy shit these people.

#SloppySecondsAreFun

>3x a month is nothing. Now if we were talking every single day? Sure, that's regular. 3x a week? Sure, regular. 3x a month is nothing.
The guy he replied to was clearly talking about the amount of partners. Jesus he can't even read.
These people must be from the US, it's known that there the hook up culture is huge.

Bunch of cucks.

imagine putting your dick into a slot machine like this.

Why do these fucking faggots always assume that disgust over STD-ridden, emotional broken slags is due to "bitterness and insecurity"? Fucking retards, tbh.

I can't believe they actually think they're going to get laid because of this. They're not stating it but it's in the back of their minds.