Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Submissive and needy, but only for Chad

Isn't that reddit_is_for_cucks catfish?

Disgusting blonde female. Guessing a Briton, which angers me even more. If Irish, I apologize on the behalf of my country.

LOL @ guys saying she’s beautiful.

Chad can do no wrong

Someone already posted about this. She is attractive. Can easily get a 5-6/10 dude.

All women are submissive and needy for chad.

Someone already posted about this. She is attractive. Can easily get a 5-6/10 dude.

What ? She can get a 7 dude easily. She's a 7 and girls are often with someone above their looksmatch.

The chad he used is a 9 tho.

Today I learned the difference between a woman liking you and wanting you. There is a considerable difference.

If she likes you: She will give you the time of day, but you still have to win her over. How much margin for error you have depends on how attractive she finds you.

If she wants you: You can do pretty much ANYTHING and still get away with it. Act like a complete autist? No problem. Cheat on her? No problem. Fucking hit her across the face? No fucking problem... she'll turn the other cheek like Jesus for Chad!

She's still so cute.

Why did I have to be born ugly?

Kek @ the part where she says, "and it doesn't all have to be about looks."

Yeah, whatever you say hoe.

Its over if a girl is not as enthusiastic about you as she is about that catfish guy

Today I learned the difference between a woman liking you and wanting you. There is a considerable difference.

If she likes you: She will give you the time of day, but you still have to win her over. How much margin for error you have depends on how attractive she finds you.

If she wants you: You can do pretty much ANYTHING and still get away with it. Act like a complete autist? No problem. Cheat on her? No problem. Fucking hit her across the face? No fucking problem... she'll turn the other cheek like Jesus for Chad!

After seeing how pushy and persistent these thots are, why are we still mad at chad? These bitches literally can't help themselves from keeping chad's dick off their mind or out their mouth. We should blame the bitches way more than the chads. Chad doesn't even want these hoes, but if they keep blowing him up with nudes and trying to gurgle his balls, then eventually he'll give in on a slow night. These bitches know they can never keep a chad long term, but they don't mind and would rather chase him and be his cumrag rather than raising a family with a beta. Fuck those whores, if they gave up their best and most fertile years to chad, never marry that bitch. The only women who are marriage material are under 20 y/o virgins, anything else is pump and dump material at best.

What ? She can get a 7 dude easily. She's a 7 and girls are often with someone above their looksmatch.

The chad he used is a 9 tho.
I rank her below a 7. Not trying to argue but a 5-6/10 dude isnt out of her league.

Posting from psl should be instaban

I saw picture and video she is beautiful.

just be chad theory confirmed. he lives on such easy mode...

Just imagine a girl wanting you and enjoying your presence like that... Being born a Chad is like being born a god.