Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Submarine filled with ultra richfags sunken

Among the confirmed passengers are British businessman Hamish Harding; Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood and his teenage son, Suleman; and French explorer Paul-Henri Nargeolet. Stockton Rush, the CEO of OceanGate, the company that operates the vessel, is also on it.

OceanGate billed the trip as an opportunity to "become one of the few to see the Titanic with your own eyes." The company said the fee for securing a seat on the vessel was $250,000, according to its website. The trip wasn't billed as mere tourism, however, with OceanGate noting that each of its dives has a scientific purpose.

We need to build a submarine like that but giant and shove all the niցցers there with a final destination to the Mariana Trench

We need to build a submarine like that but giant and shove all the niցցers there with a final destination to the Mariana Trench
Don't forget the trannies, faggots, billionaires, feminazis etc

Sounds like a terrifying way to die. Stuck in a submarine miles under the Sea

Sounds like a terrifying way to die. Stuck in a submarine miles under the Sea
It's a fitting end for the billionaire richfags who exploited many wagies and imposed shit like ESG on us.

They can now die like the "lowly" sailors like everyone else.

Much better to die as a Sailor in a stormy sea than to be stuck in a metal box 60 miles below sea level kek

Much better to die as a Sailor in a stormy sea than to be stuck in a metal box 60 miles below sea level kek
Many sailors in war died like that

Many sailors in war died like that
At least they were fighting a war :feelshaha:

They would have had a much mentality towards what was happening to them than these richfags

Those retards have nigger levels of intelligence, the whole story is just hilarious

Those retards have nigger levels of intelligence, the whole story is just hilarious
You'd be surprised to see how many rich people are stupid (esp the old ones, they get scammed a lot)

masterblood_kraken-1180x502.jpg

How is this lifefuel? they weren'tChads, They may have been incels like us.
Richfags are the reason why our culture sucks and is progressively getting worse.

Look up ESG. Many who pushes that stuff are Jewish

Richfags are the reason why our culture sucks and is progressively getting worse.

Look up ESG. Many who pushes that stuff are Jewish
No they aren't. I come from a wealthy family and work in finance. Many of us are based.

The bluehaired SJWs and feminists who pushed this stuff were and are broke. The biggest blackpil at all is that we no longer live in a """Marxist""" society in the sense that wealth & class defines one social status and power. Billionaires today have less power than ever, look at Weinstein and Epstein being ousted by foids with 1/1000th of their network.

This is my Lifefuel too. Those richtards who see me as a loser were pulled down by the abyss in the middle of the ocean. These rich retards are people who pollute the earth. They deserve worse than this. I wish they were killing each other inside the submarine for competing against who will own the next oxygen tank. They are selfish people who never care about us. Remember rich people cannot be an incel. Only fakecel is richcel. They get no sympathy from me.

No they aren't. I come from a wealthy family and work in finance. Many of us are based.

The bluehaired SJWs and feminists who pushed this stuff were and are broke. The biggest blackpil at all is that we no longer live in a """Marxist""" society in the sense that wealth & class defines one social status and power. Billionaires today have less power than ever, look at Weinstein and Epstein being ousted by foids with 1/1000th of their network.
So many billionaires support Clown World and fund LGBT, refugees and other satanic operations. Some are probably based.

So many billionaires support Clown World and fund LGBT, refugees and other satanic operations. Some are probably based.
I think most are based.

Zuckerberg defended holocaust deniers and said openly sexist things, created a rating site to ruin the self esteem of girls at Harvard.

Musk bought Twitter to bring back free speech

Jack Dorsey endorses RFK Jr

Michael Saylor supports Bitcels

Donald Trump is of course Trump

I think most are based.

Zuckerberg defended holocaust deniers and said openly sexist things, created a rating site to ruin the self esteem of girls at Harvard.

Yeah, but then you have most evil people on the world like the Rothschilds, Bill Gates, George Soros, Klaus Schwab and the other members of WEF. I'd say there are way more evil billionaires that fuck over all the non-rich people for their profit and economic growth.

So they were a bunch millionaires....
I stopped feeling bad for them. Thanks!

Incredibly fucking based, God is good sometimes, I am just imaging those richfags panicking as they lost oxygen and died lmao

It's a fitting end for the billionaire richfags who exploited many wagies and imposed shit like ESG on us.

:feelskek:

I think most are based.

I'm not a liberal, I'm actually center-right, but Trump is a hack and a fraud and so is RFK

Guys, I think they become one with the ocean now. Their bodies may lay down side-by-side with those dead bodies from Titanic that they are passionate to investigate.

i hope it was slow and painful

Fuck em, only reason this even became a story is because they are all richfags.

If 5 ppl from this forum went on a submarine and never returned they would not even launch a rescue/investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back