Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Subjective Morality and Nihilism

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've now watched many people's videos on Nihilism.

Nihilism as defined by google goes, "the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless."

I completely agree now, although I have seen many nihilists say stuff like, "This matters more" or "What are you gonna do about it?"

I think this urge to say such is somehow hypocritical although for me, I'm just a beginner in this. I still have moral urges, or let's say immoral, wanting to beat someone up for killing another etc. wanting to give them something back for karma, maybe just a warning, hurting their feelings, etc. I'm still sensitive.

I'm not a complete nihilist. Later in the post I'll explain what my position is.

Why I created this post?

I had the delusional of putting non violence on a pedestal and being a hero without hurting anyone, this kind of game.

I already knew how to sympathize with my enemy but this nihilism has really opened my eyes. Morality really is subjective, I see that now. I've always tried to tolerate people on my same time having extremist values.

Things like, well that guy killed a poor innocent child, we should torture him. I was like, no don't torture him bash him up at best, torture is too extreme. Morality goes well beyond right and wrong and the fact that I still had problems with political positions of people I consider friends, just made me realise I'll NEVER be satisfied, also made me realize just how subjective morality is.

There is Hope:

I advice anyone reading this to accept subjective morality and fight for what you sympathize with, make sure you play your cards right, make sure you're smart because there's one thing you should never forget . You are always alone.

Try some form of ethics something you and only you value, try to be hardworking towards what you feel is right, investigate your own bias and fight for what you believe, fight for what you have found out. I now know that morality is subjective and everything is meaningless, but let's do this for ourselves. Let's try to persuade people, to be a certain way just because we can using all your resources, use your computer, if you're ugly don't show your face, work towards you.

I'm gonna try to work myself in to a true nihilist I'm still trying for now. I'm also afraid to take a few steps, I really liked this version of myself.

Any arguments can be posted below to check my own bias, what you think I'm wrong about, what's true etc.

i agree with u man even if u are destined to suffer its better to improve urself and make urself happy however most of us are too drained to even do anything

i agree with u man even if u are destined to suffer its better to improve urself and make urself happy however most of us are too drained to even do anything
completely