Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhumans at Breakfast

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Breakfast at my uni doesn't open until 10:00 AM on weekends. I pretty much get there between 10:00-10:05. I'm one of the first ones there. And I have noticed something.

Most of the people who get to breakfast that early are ugly and autistic males. The ones who are outcasted from parties or any sort of extravagant social life. For example, today I saw a balding curry, another curry, an albino, a really weird kid dressed like Harry Potter, a couple of social autists, and some SJW green/purple haired warpigs. Only a couple of people there would be classified as normie tier.

It is striking, really, Those who are ugly and autistic are getting to breakfast after a good night's sleep. Attractive and "normal" (Subjective since they're hedonists) people don't stumble in until later with a hangover.

People who have sex don't care about breakfast.