Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Subhuman trait: you visited speech pathologist.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I remember I visited speech pathologist when I started going to school.
I also started feeling inferior because other boys dont needed to visit speech pathologist.

Same, I couldn't pronounce s and f until second grade.

Communication disorders seem to be quite prominent among us socially awkward men, mostly caused by years of negative reinforcement :fuk: but this is the first time I've heard of early speech disorders here

Last edited:
I never did. I now have a lisp that I get made fun of for. and pronounce certain letters weirdly... which I also get made fun of for

I never did, but I need to.

I didn't need speech therapy, but when I was around 6-7, I needed physical therapy because I was too weak to use a pencil properly.

No. I only had physical and occupational therapy

Exactly what affliction did you have? :feelsjuice:

Brutal to have to have subhumanity overlayed and compounded upon your already large failo and subsequent negative treatment by foids and the majority of society by a speech impediments, even further posing a barrier to normal interaction and NT-like behaviour; I thankfully can say I have no such issue. :society:

How it's even possible?
I don't know; but that's just how it's been. I've been a weak little pussy for most of my life. I didn't get much stronger until after puberty.

i had whore teachers in elementary school that bullied me because i was ugly and forced me to go to them even though i was fine

i had whore teachers in elementary school that bullied me because i was ugly and forced me to go to them even though i was fine

I had to speak to my principal along with my bully.

Fuck I visited them when I was young, also tons of "social courses" for autistic. It's over

Were you mute when you were very young like me? I had to learn how to speak at the age children started speaking. @Incelius Savage

Were you mute when you were very young like me? I had to learn how to speak at the age children started speaking. @Incelius Savage
Yes. Only in school though. I went to speech, but i was just shy and was non nt.

I wasn't. I spoken at 3

I needed speech therapy when I was around 2nd grade but I said I didn't want to do it. I have no memory of it and learned of this fairly recently from my mother. I got mad at her for letting me make the choice, when I didn't even know I had a speech impediment until I was in 6th grade. My mother got mad at me back and my family laughed at me for getting upset.
There had to have been an untold social consequence of speaking differently from others for years.