Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman teeth are the bane of my existence

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
I have tried to save them so hard, but nothing works, I have got a couple of root cannels as well.
I am going to be toothless by 30 most likely :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have tried to save them so hard, but nothing works, I have got a couple of root cannels as well.
I am going to be toothless by 30 most likely :feelsrope::feelsrope:
completely over4r

Stop eating carbs completely.

really works?
If you don't eat carbs then the bacteria on your teeth won't cause your teeth to rot. Of course you can still eat some carbs but minimize it.
Also when you brush your teeth, don't swish your mouth with water after you have brushed. Just spit most of the toothpaste out and leave some in your mouth. The fluoride needs time to create a thin layer on top of your teeth to protect them. You could also buy some fluoride mouthwash that you swish in your mouth with in the middle of the day

It could be that you eat many times through the day too. Ideally you would want to eat like 2-3 times a day and not snack, because you want to minimize acid erosion

If you don't eat carbs then the bacteria on your teeth won't cause your teeth to rot. Of course you can still eat some carbs but minimize it.
Also when you brush your teeth, don't swish your mouth with water after you have brushed. Just spit most of the toothpaste out and leave some in your mouth. The fluoride needs time to create a thin layer on top of your teeth to protect them. You could also buy some fluoride mouthwash that you swish in your mouth with in the middle of the day

It could be that you eat many times through the day too. Ideally you would want to eat like 2-3 times a day and not snack, because you want to minimize acid erosion
what about drinks? should I avoid coffee and tea?

what about drinks? should I avoid coffee and tea?
As long as you don't add sugar in it then its fine, but they do stain your teeth

As long as you don't add sugar in it then its fine, but they do stain your teeth
Ok, will try minimising carbs from now on
jfl at my lyf, normies don't even brush twice and have better teeth

Ok, will try minimising carbs from now on
jfl at my lyf, normies don't even brush twice and have better teeth
Do you have any medications? Do you drink soft drinks or juices often?