Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman slave genes

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I am 118 lbs despite trying to maximise my food intake. I have difficulty putting on fat and I have a lower bone density compared to normal.

Worse part is that I am unable to eat a lot due to my subhuman slave genes. @wereq

Eat more soy

I am 118 lbs despite trying to maximise my food intake. I have difficulty putting on fat and I have a lower bone density compared to normal.

Worse part is that I am unable to eat a lot due to my subhuman slave genes. @wereq
Its over. We are slaves. We cannot aspire for anything better than being disgusting cockroaches. We are invisible underground dwellers existing in darkness.

Its over. We are slaves. We cannot aspire for anything better than being disgusting cockroaches. We are invisible underground dwellers existing in darkness.
Overrrrr. :feelsahh:

Just eat burgers Theory

I feel like puking after eating a small amount of food for burger standards
I once ate a 5 kg burger with my dad to get 100 EUR. It was insane how easy it was even though at the time I wasn't overweight.

I once ate a 5 kg burger with my dad to get 100 EUR. It was insane how easy it was even though at the time I wasn't overweight.
Wholesome father son bonding.

Lifting increases bone density.
Try consuming more liquid calories, as those are much easier to over consume.

Could be a normal weight depending on how tall you are, that being said, if it is a normal weight for your height then it's over

slave genes eh I think of muscular Africans when I think of slaves