Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman posts on FA. The results will NOT shock you

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
So this subhuman

bGCs0ye.jpg

Posted on /r/foreveralone with the title "Try telling me I'm not ugly." Looks like a typical incel, right? Let's take a look at the top 5 comments.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You're just an average guy.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]You're not ugly. You're just an average 17-year-old Joe WhiteGuy.[/size][/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]You look like a normal 17 year old dude[/size][/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You're not ugly. But you're not hot.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]You look like a normal 17 year old.[/size][/font][/size]

Every single comment is like this. Stuff like this pisses me off to no end because now this subhuman thinks he's gonna have a chance with a slim, young, 5/10 white girl and he's going to get absolutely destroyed. People that sugarcoat are the scum of the earth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7l69pv/try_telling_me_im_not_ugly/

He's 4/10. If he's lucky he can betabux a sub 4 that's already been used up a fair bit.

Chadistan said:
He's 4/10. If he's lucky he can betabux a sub 4 that's already been used up a fair bit.

When are you gonna send me that PM? Don't think I'm gonna forget about it you fucking liar.

Framecel222 said:
Chadistan said:
When are you gonna send me that PM? Don't think I'm gonna forget about it you fucking liar.

Patience is a virtue.

I'm intercepting some virtue signals.

Chadistan said:
Patience is a virtue.

Just admit that it was a bluff all along. There's no reason why you can't do it now.

Akarin said:
he is 4/10 and looks tall

Lol he is not 4/10, I mog him and I'm 2.5/10 which makes him a 2/10.

Sparky said:
He’s more like a 3/10 PSL imo
Horrible broad nose and the glasses aren’t doing him any favours

Don't forget the 40 year old hair density.

Sparky said:
He’s more like a 3/10 PSL imo
Horrible broad nose and the glasses aren’t doing him any favours

We'll go 3.5/10 then. He's white an not deformed, if he lost weight and looksmaxed he'd be a 5. Either way 3 or 4, he's invisible to women.

He is 3.5 because of hair mostly.

He has zero sexual attraction to any female.
The only way for.him to get a female would be to.become seriously rich.

Assholes downvoted youre comment like hell

He looks like a 3.5 but I think he could looksmax to a 5.

It looks like he's not even trying to look better

Facade said:
He looks like a 3.5 but I think he could looksmax to a 5.
It looks like he's not even trying to look better

If by "looksmax" you mean "rhinoplasty and hair transplant" then sure.

Framecel222 said:
If by "looksmax" you mean "rhinoplasty and hair transplant" then sure.

My definition of looksmaxing is : "Doing everything that is physically possible to enhance your looks"

Dude's a 4/10, good skin, alright jaw, alright eyes.

He will be completely bald in 3 or 4 years tops. And there's no way to stop it. Being that young and already a Norwood 2 means that your MPB is fairly aggressive and even Fin will only slow it down a bit. So even a hair transplant won't work for long, because it's over if you're a weak Fin responder right from the start.

he is a low-average, if he is tall can looksmax to high tier normie.

he has points to fix

He's legit 3/10 tops. This place is becoming like reddit with ratings. Ugly fuckers being given 5s, jfc.

It's over for him. OVER OVER OVER.

Framecel222 said:
Just admit that it was a bluff all along. There's no reason why you can't do it now.

Lol he is not 4/10, I mog him and I'm 2.5/10 which makes him a 2/10.

You're a 6/6.5 you mentalcel faggot. You're going to regret your life so fucking much when you get older, you won't even believe it. You need to snap out of this shit and go get laid.

existentialhack said:
You're a 6/6.5 you mentalcel faggot. You're going to regret your life so fucking much when you get older, you won't even believe it. You need to snap out of this shit and go get laid.

He will get laid, don't worry about him. We need to make a betting pool on how long we think it'll take for Framecel to get laid.

I believe in you Framecel, once you get laid, don't forget to help brocels out as well, send pics of nudes, ask girls for 3somes with incels etc.

Yeah no, ugly and sperg looking af. 2/10 because he's not deformed.

alsalsk said:
He will get laid, don't worry about him. We need to make a betting pool on how long we think it'll take for Framecel to get laid.

I believe in you Framecel, once you get laid, don't forget to help brocels out as well, send pics of nudes, ask girls for 3somes with incels etc.

JFL. He will disappear as fast as he got here and never look back. As soon as he gets laid he will cut all contact with this community and join our bullying subs. But what even more important is that the damage is already done. By joining us he messed up all chances to lead the happy and normal life, that was predestined for him.

He's kinda at the level where I think 2 is too harsh but 3 is too generous.

alsalsk said:
 ask girls for 3somes with incels 

kek @ the mental image of that scenario.

existentialhack said:

Kek, I'm so far below 6.5 that it's not even funny. Every picture I've posted has been a fraud selfie. This potato quality candid shot completely exposes me. https://i.imgur.com/j3vTYij.png

But even posting this is a cope because I look better from 3/4 than head on.

modus_coperandi said:
JFL. He will disappear as fast as he got here and never look back. As soon as he gets laid he will cut all contact with this community and join our bullying subs. But what even more important is that the damage is already done. By joining us he messed up all chances to lead the happy and normal life, that was predestined for him.

Lol if I miraculously escape inceldom I'll at least make a final post on here. And I'd never defect to cucktears.

alsalsk said:

For sure. I already posted lewds that I got from a landwhale lel.

Framecel222 said:
Kek, I'm so far below 6.5 that it's not even funny. Every picture I've posted has been a fraud selfie. This potato quality candid shot completely exposes me. https://i.imgur.com/j3vTYij.png

kek you look like a mediterranean Chad in that pic.

Framecel222 said:
Every picture I've posted has been a fraud selfie. This potato quality candid shot completely exposes me. https://i.imgur.com/j3vTYij.png

You even posted videos, can't be that much different irl.

He is 6/10 if he fixed his shotgun nostrils

modus_coperandi said:
You even posted videos, can't be that much different irl.

I looked like a bloatcel in the first video and a Picassocel in the second one. Absolutely disgusting.

Let's just take a step back and really think about whether or not I can get laid when guys like this are around every corner:

6v4i75s.png

Framecel222 said:
Let's just take a step back and really think about whether or not I can get laid when guys like this are around every corner:

6v4i75s.png

You can ask the same question in regard to every area of life. How can you even hope to find a job with your public university degree when there are MIT and Ivy League guys around every corner.

Framecel222 said:
I looked like a bloatcel in the first video and a Picassocel in the second one. Absolutely disgusting.

6v4i75s.png

You're not hideous, but I'm sure you'll still have trouble. It's true for any man, unless you're chadlite and above. 

I think you could score a lower smv foid somewhat easily. 

But Becky who's slim and has a decent face? Forget about it. You'll maybe get 1 after a couple hundred approaches, KEK.

modus_coperandi said:
You can ask the same question in regard to every area of life. How will you find a job with your public university degree when there are MIT and Ivy League guys around every corner.

Fair enough. That being said, it would be more like trying to get a job as a homeless NEET with a 40 year gap in my resume.

Sub8Hate said:
You're not hideous, but I'm sure you'll still have trouble. It's true for any man, unless you're chadlite and above. 

I think you could score a lower smv somewhat easily. 

But Becky who's slim and has a decent face? Forget about it. You'll maybe get 1 after a couple hundred approaches, KEK.

It's over then, I'm only attracted to like 30% of girls.

Thank you for reminding me that it's over, this thread almost caused me to OD on bluepill.

modus_coperandi said:
He will be completely bald in 3 or 4 years tops. And there's no way to stop it. Being that young and already a Norwood 2 means that your MPB is fairly aggressive and even Fin will only slow it down a bit. So even a hair transplant won't work for long, because it's over if you're a weak Fin responder right from the start.

I'm not sure about that, some people are simply born with less hair than others. I always had a Norwood 2 hairline, it hasn't changed much in over the years (I'm 30 now), while others with full head of hair went completely bald.

Agent_Coper said:
I'm not sure about that, some people are simply born with less hair than others. I always had a Norwood 2 hairline, it doesn't change much in over the years (I'm 30 now), while others with full head of hair went completely bald.

There are some outliers, I was just generally speaking. But I'm quite sure that you had at least a good density, getting a mature hairline from early on is not a death sentence. This guy has a very low density and already combs over to hide some major bald spots.

He's a 3.5-4/10 at most. He might be able to get a smelly hambeast for betabux when he's older.

He's a 3 at absolute best. Kinda straddles the line between 2 and 3 IMO.

I think @FACEandLMS talked to him in a reasonable productive way like some other guy who also seems to come from here. But @Framecel222 was just plain cruel and destructive, I mean you weren't wrong but if you want to blackpill someone you don't have to crush him completely, at least not without a proper introduction.

modus_coperandi said:
I mean you weren't wrong but if you want to blackpill someone you don't have to crush him completely, at least not without a proper introduction.

Why not? If someone told me I was "3/10 ugly as fuck" I'd definitely take their point.

Framecel222 said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But you're not hot.[/font]

Absolutly over right there. Tell me, if you asked any woman "would you date a man you did not find hot?" what would they say?

I fucking dare this guy to show this picture anonymously to women and ask candidly "would you date me?"

He needs to be blackpilled pronto or hes going to get fucked hard by life.

Framecel222 said:
Why not? If someone told me I was "3/10 ugly as fuck" I'd definitely take their point.

But imagine being a 17 yo who never got in touch with the black pill before.

He’s not subhuman he’s a 4+. If he lost weight he’d mog me. Plus he looks tall and he’s white.

modus_coperandi said:
But imagine being a 17 yo who never got in touch with the black pill before.

When I was 17 I was bluepilled and thought I was good-looking. If someone told me I was a 3/10 I would've seriously reevaluated my looks.

I'm not saying I blackpilled the kid in the most effective manner possible, but I don't think he's just gonna shrug it off. I helped him.

wandercamp said:
Absolutly over right there. Tell me, if you asked any woman "would you date a man you did not find hot?" what would they say?

I fucking dare this guy to show this picture anonymously to women and ask candidly "would you date me?"

He needs to be blackpilled pronto or hes going to get fucked hard by life.

This 100%. Any variation of "you're average," "you're not ugly," etc. means "you are completely sexually invisible."

I wouldn't call him ugly or hideous, he just looks average, therefore like you said he's sexually invisible. Not to mention he's low-average, not even just average. Also he has a goofy face which just puts him down even further, dude looks like he jerks off with a waifu pillow. Just lol at wearing glasses and being balding and fat

That's not a subhuman

I hate the idiot OP

N-word nose but still can slay some rice/etnhik box.

existentialhack said:

The retard is incurable, he needs a lobotomy