Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman indigenous genes, No wonder why they treated spaniard chads as gods.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
The Spaniards should've completely genocided them.

Even if they're mestizos, they still allowed them to exists which is why you have violet cartels that continue their traditions of ripping out and eating the hearts of their enemies.
Aztecs were probably the most sadistic race to ever exist tbh

the bottom guy mogs me hard
even Joseph Merrick mogs me hard
I’m the incel god
No, he's one of the truest of trucels.

He's fat, lacks facial symmetry, his nose is bent, he's probably a turbomanlet too.

Injun is another word for Amerindinas.
Aztecs were probably the most sadistic race to ever exist tbh
No shit, you still see the same savagery to this day when you look at videos of cartel executions.

Yet he mogs me, and what does that make me? A god amongst incels:society:
That guy still has no chance of getting any pussy. Not even SEAmaxx.

The Spaniards should've completely genocided them.

Even if they're mestizos, they still allowed them to exists which is why you have violet cartels that continue their traditions of ripping out and eating the hearts of their enemies.

@thespanishcel @ibericel @incelerated @Idlevillagercel @Algeriancel

Also canucks, do not apologize to the Injuns. @Wizard32 @Copexodius Maximus @CrackingYs @InMyCellInHell
Beautiful culture

Beautiful culture
I guess they have their own semi-sovereign land within "Canada", but they're separate from civilized "Canada. "Canada" is still an Anglo and French country.

I guess they have their own semi-sovereign land within "Canada", but they're separate from civilized "Canada. "Canada" is still an Anglo and French country.
JFL at “French country”.

JFL at “French country”.
It was a predominantly Catholic French society before the British took over. Both formed the foundation of the modern country and culture of "Canada". Especially Québec which was the original Canada and still retains its original culture, but French Canadiens have spread to other "provinces" of the "country" as the British later expanded the colony.

It was a predominantly Catholic French society before the British took over. Both formed the foundation of the modern country and culture of "Canada". Especially Québec which was the original Canada and still retains its original culture, but French Canadiens have spread to other "provinces" of the "country" as the British later expanded the colony.
French Canadians have almost no presence in other provinces. Most of the country doesn’t speak French. The French are just entitled brats that think they’re being treated like the natives here, and that Anglos are a threat to their way of life. Also, Quebec isn’t very Catholic anymore, it has the most leftists in our nation probably.

cope,amerindians are alpha warrior chads with square jawlines
Not the south american ones. Just look at the people from Bolivia or Peru. They are all ugly manlets subhumans.

French Canadians have almost no presence in other provinces. Most of the country doesn’t speak French. The French are just entitled brats that think they’re being treated like the natives here, and that Anglos are a threat to their way of life.
But isn't French mandatory in school nationwide including outside of Québec? Aren't most "Canadians" including Anglos somewhat bilingual with some proficiency in French, and promote their language and culture to make themselves even more different from Americans?

I do know there is a significant French Canadien population in the maritime provinces like New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince's Edward's Island (which was Acadia when they were French colonies). And every "province" and "territory" has flags representing each of their French Canadien communities there.
Also, Quebec isn’t very Catholic anymore, it has the most leftists in our nation probably.
Yeah, they're becoming Muslims from all the sandniggers they're importing. Mainly from the Maghreb just like in France.

But isn't French mandatory in school nationwide including outside of Québec? Aren't most "Canadians" including Anglos somewhat bilingual with some proficiency in French, and promote their language and culture to make themselves even more different from Americans?

I do know there is a significant French Canadien population in the maritime provinces like New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince's Edward's Island (which was Acadia when they were French colonies). And every "province" and "territory" has flags representing each of their French Canadien communities there.
Yeah we learn it in school, and almost no one learns shit. It’s not even like Spanish in America, where it can help talk to many different people. And bilingualism isn’t rooted in Anti-Americanism, it came as a result of Quebec trying to separate and the federal government trying to appease them.

[UWSL]Yeah, they're becoming Muslims from all the sandniggers they're importing. Mainly from the Maghreb just like in France.[/UWSL]
Good

Yeah we learn it in school, and almost no one learns shit. It’s not even like Spanish in America, where it can help talk to many different people. And bilingualism isn’t rooted in Anti-Americanism, it came as a result of Quebec trying to separate and the federal government trying to appease them.
You still have francophone immigrants from Haiti, Africa and Vietnam moving into "Canada". Although those immigrants overwhelmingly settle in Québec like Montréal rather than Toronto or the rest of "Canada".

And French in "Canada" is much more legitimate than Spanish in America. Given that the original French Canadiens are still the majority of the francophone population, versus the majority of Spanish-speakers scattered throughout the country are immigrants from Latin America. Yes, there are a few Hispanos and other Spanish descendants in Louisiana and New Mexico. But they are a very small minority and not what you consider "Hispanic" even though they are the true Hispanics of this country. And there's also Puerto Rico but it's just a territory and they're not culturally considered a part of America unlike Québec which is considered an integral part of "Canada".
Wouldn't that turn the country into a potential caliphate tho? Why not get overpopulated by spics and beaners instead?

You still have francophone immigrants from Haiti, Africa and Vietnam moving into "Canada". Although those immigrants overwhelmingly settle in Québec like Montréal rather than Toronto or the rest of "Canada".

And French in "Canada" is much more legitimate than Spanish in America. Given that the original French Canadiens are still the majority of the francophone population, versus the majority of Spanish-speakers scattered throughout the country are immigrants from Latin America. Yes, there are a few Hispanos and other Spanish descendants in Louisiana and New Mexico. But they are a very small minority and not what you consider "Hispanic" even though they are the true Hispanics of this country. And there's also Puerto Rico but it's just a territory and they're not culturally considered a part of America unlike Québec which is considered an integral part of "Canada".

Wouldn't that turn the country into a potential caliphate tho? Why not get overpopulated by spics and beaners instead?
Replacing the French with anyone else is a good thing imo. Also, South American Spanish is more legitimate than Quebec French because French was never legitimate in the first place.

Replacing the French with anyone else is a good thing imo.
Nah, I would rather learn French and teach it to my kids that having to speak Spanish and hearing it in my neighborhood. I hate it when strangers start speaking it to me assuming I'm Latino. I don't want to be seen as Hispanic.
Also, South American Spanish is more legitimate than Quebec French because French was never legitimate in the first place.
Both evolved from vulgar Latin. Spanish of course being closer to Latin whereas French is a Latin-based creole with Netherlandish roots.

Nah, I would rather learn French and teach it to my kids that having to speak Spanish and hearing it in my neighborhood. I hate it when strangers start speaking it to me assuming I'm Latino. I don't want to be seen as Hispanic.
Sounds like personal issues tbh. French people are the reason romanticism exists, where people (women) chase someone they love (lust for due to looks). They are the originators of inceldom, and their own country bans paternity testing.

Both evolved from vulgar Latin. Spanish of course being closer to Latin whereas French is a Latin-based creole with Netherlandish roots.
What’s bad about Latin? I don’t like the Romans either but what’s so bad about the language?

Sounds like personal issues tbh. French people are the reason romanticism exists, where people (women) chase someone they love (lust for due to looks). They are the originators of inceldom, and their own country bans paternity testing.
Yeah, I find the French with their culture and their language to be very arrogant tbh. That includes the French Canadiens who want to prove how French they are so they can get special treatment. They need to shut the fuck up and learn to realize that they lost. It would be so much easier if they just left their language and culture in Québec rather than having to affect the rest of the country, or just completely assimilate them into Anglo culture entirely like we did with the Cajuns of Louisiana.
What’s bad about Latin? I don’t like the Romans either but what’s so bad about the language?
Spanish and French are both Romance languages (ie, descended from Latin).

she's hot as shit, would colonize

also who is she? i've seen her posted here before
@Steiner Ex Machina would go full conquistador on her.