Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman indigenous genes, No wonder why they treated spaniard chads as gods.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
M1qb7opu0v871

ll this shit is subjective.

brutal truth. nigger God needs give us ethnci compensation

brutal truth. nigger God needs give us ethnci compensation

I always laugh at mexican shitskins who are "proud" of their bloodline, Proud of what? Getting REKT by a superior culture? Fucking shit i hate reality... :cryfeels: , Also my fucking cousing is 2 meter tall "guerito" who lives in tutorial mode, I fucking hate him.

So you're telling me that you would decline a chance to look like that guy on the left because he's ethnic?

India.png
yes. I hate being ethnic. that guy also looks uglier than me. he probably height mogs me tho

So you're telling me that you would decline a chance to look like that guy on the left because he's ethnic?

India.png

He looks like an "albañil" "Limpiavidrios and taquero.

yes. I hate being ethnic. that guy also looks uglier than me. he probably height mogs me tho
Extremely bluepilled with shit tier knowledge on looks. He has an extremely good bone structure with excellent forward growth, just fucking lol at self hating ethnics they're always bluepilled on looks

Extremely bluepilled with shit tier knowledge on looks. He has an extremely good bone structure with excellent forward growth, just fucking lol at self hating ethnics they're always bluepilled on looks
that guy is incel tier massive cope. nigga is uglier than me and many other incels here

that guy is incel tier massive cope. nigga is uglier than me and many other incels here

And he will proably create more wagecuck slaves to support the white chad/stacy upper class, My fellow mexican shitskins are fucking comformist animals.

If he's uglier than you then you're a high tier normie. You're probably a chad who's using this forum to collect collective consciousness data to use for his meditative rituals :feelswhere:

If he's uglier than you then you're a high tier normie. You're probably a chad who's using this forum to collect collective consciousness data to use for his meditative rituals :feelswhere:
massive cope i am 5'5 currycel

massive cope i am 5'5 currycel
What are your results out of practicing occultism so far? Any encounters with any well known entities yet like Lilith, Baal, etc ? Or are you into something different

What are your results out of practicing occultism so far? Any encounters with any well known entities yet like Lilith, Baal, etc ? Or are you into something different
I tried that shit only once got a conversation out of a dozen tries. and even then nothing came of it when attempted recontact. I think it was either Azazel or Belial. my current focus is meditation maxxing as that has shown best results. and then after peak meditation is astral projection to a pleasure realm(pure land Buddhism and few other religions mention this).

I have talked to people who claim it's possible. so I will try, I have had a few experiences even tho they weren't solid evidence but were good enough to convince me pleasure realm maxxing is way to go

I tried that shit only once got a conversation out of a dozen tries. and even then nothing came of it when attempted recontact. I think it was either Azazel or Belial. my current focus is meditation maxxing as that has shown best results. and then after peak meditation is astral projection to a pleasure realm(pure land Buddhism and few other religions mention this).

I have talked to people who claim it's possible. so I will try, I have had a few experiences even tho they weren't solid evidence but were good enough to convince me pleasure realm maxxing is way to go
I don't think you can contact high tier entities without solid knowledge on occultism and rituals. Also you have to truly believe as well for them to be interested in contacting you. Would you be interested in meeting someone who has some doubt of your existence or doesn't fully acknowledge you? Anyway i don't want to give more info since i no longer care about occultism and in my religion sharing direct knowledge about that would be considered a major sin since contacting demons and practicing occultism is heavily forbidden

it depends, natives here in Brazil look better compared to those imo but overall I kinda like their look (maby because I'm into asians?)

at least you guys got great hair genetics. You know what is ugly? A disguting homo erectus looking mutt like me.

Bullshit, guys like him get laid all the time in their native country and especially here in Texas :feelswhat:

I bet my left nut you aren't better looking than him :feelsjuice:

coomfuel

I'd be just fine with a girl like these but even these won't even look at my direction

They use filters :feelskek: , Goblinas look like shit in real life.

The Spaniards should've completely genocided them.

Even if they're mestizos, they still allowed them to exists which is why you have violet cartels that continue their traditions of ripping out and eating the hearts of their enemies.

@thespanishcel @ibericel @incelerated @Idlevillagercel @Algeriancel

Also canucks, do not apologize to the Injuns. @Wizard32 @Copexodius Maximus @CrackingYs @InMyCellInHell

Last edited:
The Spaniards should've completely genocided them.

Even if they're mestizos, they still allowed them to exists which is why you have violet cartels that continue their traditions of ripping out and eating the hearts of their enemies.

@thespanishcel @incelerated @Idlevillagercel

Also canucks, do not apologize to the Injuns. @Wizard32 @Copexodius Maximus @CrackingYs @InMyCellInHell

Spaniards were surprisingly xenophilic with indigenous foids unlike canada and us settlers :feelsrope:

Spaniards were surprisingly xenophilic with indigenous foids unlike canada and us settlers :feelsrope:
Unfortunately, they should've wiped them out completely and create a pure Visigothic ethnostate instead of mixing with them and create a casta system around mestizaje then leaving their rape babies behind. They just used the colonies for exploitation rather than settling there.

If they ever did that, Latin America would not have been what it is today.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they should've wiped them out completely and create a pure Visigothic ethnostate instead of mixing with them and create a casta system around mestizaje.

If they ever did that, Latin America would not have been what it is today.

Agree, I think spaniard invaders only fucked indigenous women cuz most of the "conquistadores" were pussy starved criminals.
way uglier women have rejected me before

Do you truly want to create more incels by fucking subhuman foids? thats too selfish...

I thought they were gooks, gooks don't have noses like that.

Bullshit, guys like him get laid all the time in their native country and especially here in Texas :feelswhat:

I bet my left nut you aren't better looking than him :feelsjuice:
he height mogs me hard. if I was same hieght I wouldn't be here

I am 5'5, 95%+ of men height mog me :cryfeels:

fuck it's over. and on top of it even if I was white, over for me due to midget height:feelsree::feelsrope:

Im 5.5 too but my mother is a midget, Is your mother a midget too?

cope,amerindians are alpha warrior chads with square jawlines

Last edited:
Remember as an a ethnic, you can look like thisView attachment 467783
And be rejected for a guy who looks like this
View attachment 467784
it just the reality we have to face
Not true. While whites generally have a higher SMV than ethnics, ethnics of high SMV are still able to slay especially since that guy at the top that you gave as an example has white features (light eyes, facial bones etc). The guy at the bottom is still a trucel regardless if he's white.