Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman Incel kills himself after being bullied by normans.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=165]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171120-200740.png
    Screenshot_20171120-200740.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 313
I think no one under 18 should be considered incel.

I can just imagine the female virtue signallers. Fuck, those creatures make so sick

AngelOfDisease said:

Look at him, it was over before it began.

Nothing good can happen in a place called Hicksville.

AngelOfDisease said:

people start treating you like shit at around 12 if your ugly so inceldom truly begins when you hit puberty and doesn't end until you get surgery, or your dead.

AngelOfDisease said:

no that rule is only for 18 year old fakecels who claimed on /r/incels that they were incel but most of them were not.

At least we have photo proof from an article of an 18 year that was definitely an incel and it was over for him.

That kid isn't incel, if he got a haircut and wore contacts he'd mog 90% of us.

INCEL????? The boy is a 7/10 chadlite.

And noone before 20 y/o can be incel.

It was all in his head, people dont care what you look like, pls seek help. call this number 7146037168234764790

jagged0 said:
That kid isn't incel, if he got a haircut and wore contacts he'd mog 90% of us.

He's mogging me as it is

About the news thought, this is why I think fightning back should be encouraged

perpetrators of this violence must be lynched

Damn. He didnt even look too bad, he looks better than me for sure.

She says teachers at Hicksville High School were aware of the bullying but did nothing to stop it. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063147/Teenager-17-kills-years-bullying.html#ixzz4z2pm0vPp 
It always irritated me that cunts think that the kids do nothing to try to make the bullying stop. Everyone hates ugly people. Teachers and counselors enjoy watching ugly people suffer and only tolerate them because it's their job. This guy has more courage and confidence than all attractive and average people combined to be able to go out wearing a brace for his deformed spine and being as ugly as he was, everyone else would also be to pussy to kill themselves.

GeneticFilth said:
It always irritated me that cunts think that the kids do nothing to try to make the bullying stop. Everyone hates ugly people. Teachers and counselors enjoy watching ugly people suffer and only tolerate them because it's their job. This guy has more courage and confidence than all attractive and average people combined to be able to go out wearing a brace for his deformed spine and being as ugly as he was, everyone else would also be to pussy to kill themselves.

it's true, i ended up not going to school and eventually dropped out.

He should have gone ER.

universallyabhorred said:
He should have gone ER.
This. The dude shoulda striked back at his enemies and have them by the sword.

Should've gone ER instead.

Why not take the ones that made you so miserable with you?

what the fuck? he looks handsome (not male model tier, but still good looking) and has a beautiful smile
is this what inceltears wants? do they want people like him to just commit suicide? are they happy with what they're doing? do they think they are doing a world a favor by shaming virgins and pushing them towards the edge?