Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman foid who is in love with Eric Harris (Columbine shooter)

V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
Her name is Lynn Ann. I remember this creepy ass bitch used to have a YouTube account full of videos like these. She must’ve deleted her account.

95476468 34F6 41C6 A5DC E33B4EC6317B

C4C46E0A 6827 424B 8A55 68F36A580ACE

680AECD7 0C35 4597 BF15 D12331006465

899A4293 8C72 44AE 8DEC 937A5C0898E3

56331ABE F1B0 4A3B B5A7 FCFFA33F01AC

Her twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/lynnann23005130?lang=en

Apparently she’s an UberEats driver @LastGerman

looks like the uglier version of the girl obsessed with ER

Females care about personality.

Just have a good personality.

It's all about personality.

pewpew

My looksmatch ngl

SMV mogs this entire forum

If he stayed alive and just killed sandniggers in the marines she wouldn't even piss on him.

Gigavolcel if u wouldnt

she actually looks crazy but still woud ofc

Psycho bitch but would pump a kid into her then dispear in the dark ngl

Reminds me of the Stacy who loves ER, ElliotSupremeLady or whatever her name is.

wouldn’t like him if he wasn’t famous/infamous

reminds me of the elliot rodger fangirl tbh. theres always some stacylite aryan that likes these guys for some reason tbh

Harris was a Chad so it's normal

The concept of subhumanity doesn't apply to holes. She mogs every single one of us.

Just be a mass murderer bro

didn't read but I hate foids

I think I wouldn't...

what boggles my mind is that Eric Harris is a handsome guy. he's atleast a 7\10 and thats what he was able to fish.
its over

The concept of subhumanity doesn't apply to holes. She mogs every single one of us.
From the morbidly obese to grandmas and deformed literal 1/10s any woman who wants to get laid, will get laid.
Just be a mass murderer bro
Like seriously Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold used to have quite the cult back then in tumblr. I am sure they had great personalities unlike us evil unkwells.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back