Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Subhuman currycel lands prime Stacy

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
XGVffvm.png

How is that guy even sub human?

You don't know their height. Maybe she is a 6'2 aryan goddess and he is like 6'1.

He's not subhuman and she's not stacy.

Last edited:
This is a mockery of all those threads with bait titles like "Subhuman ethnic with Stacy. JBW disproven for life" and then its some 7/10 curry with a roastie looksmatch.

This is a mockery of all those threads with bait titles like "Subhuman ethnic with Stacy. JBW disproven for life" and then its some 7/10 curry with a roastie looksmatch.
Looksmatch? She's taller than him.

I bet he's white passing. Can't tell because of the pic.

Both of them appear looks match, and she maybe shorter than him (taking heels into account).

looksmatched.

once again people some guys here can't rate for shit

That's Super Pajeet, here in UK they get english girls all the time

Here's another one
wPX4nXK.jpg

^
Fun fact: girl in that pic is actually my oneitis from college

The pajeet OP posted would be a Chadpreet among other fellow pajeets, but could only get normie grills, this guy got lucky
Here's another one
wPX4nXK.jpg

^
Fun fact: girl in that pic is actually my oneitis from college
Damn you got cucked hard bro, than again the chick is probably sub4 w/o the makeup

Damn you got cucked hard bro, than again the chick is probably sub4 w/o the makeup
She was fine as hell, at least I thought so. Some others thought she was plain though so yeh who knows.

Yeh I cucked myself I was very idiotic back then, not only that but I had a longterm injury basically making me a cripple. God took a giant shit on me.

Also lol that I got a warning for 'bragging' in that post jesus

More like suicidefuel for whitecels:feelscry:

I see this kind of curry-white (m-f) all the time, basically my city is teeming with these kind of couples, even I saw one such couple shitting on the streets together today, while sipping coffee from their grande starbucks cups.

That's it boyos, time to pack it up, Personalitism is the one true religion!

that guy isnt "subhuman"