Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Subhuman curry foid coworker trying to screw me over

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I'm a shelf stacker and today's task was to remove cardboard. I follow proper procedure to tidy up shelves and put back misplaced items into the correct so naturally i take long , some subhuman coworker told me I was too slow. I check what she's done and yes , she has moved through many aisles but did a sloppy job. Rage!!!!!

23800.jpg

Stack her body parts on the shelves.

I wish i was a shelf stacker. Get paid for doing the simplest work out there

Curry + foid = :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
should have smacked her just for existing.

Whenever someone on the same level as me tried to critique my work I usually just make a condescending remark about I'm proud of them for their promotion to supervisor/manager. They usually mumble and walk away afterwards. These days I'm a 5'2 indian janitor who works alone so it's less of an issue.

I wish i was a shelf stacker. Get paid for doing the simplest work out there
yes but very low pay. Being a checkout clerk is much better but the job is reserved for foids.
Whenever someone on the same level as me tried to critique my work I usually just make a condescending remark about I'm proud of them for their promotion to supervisor/manager. They usually mumble and walk away afterwards. These days I'm a 5'2 indian janitor who works alone so it's less of an issue.
I'm new so I will be in trouble. My superiors are actually very nice. She's the only person I gotta watch out for. She's a snake charmer:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
just get fired maxx.

shelfstackmaxxing

Brutal, understandable ragefuel