Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

subhuman autist is trying to be my friend

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im starting to be annoyed by that autistic truecel, he keeps talking to me and asking what im doing and my plans for the weekened. I just give him like 1 word answers so basically telling him to fuck off but that autist probably doesn't understand. He once told me he's depressed and I showed sympathy but now he's litearlly bothering me. Also this autistic truecel is 5'5 and had a gf befoe. He keep talking to me in spanish and my oneitis think im friends with him, HELL NO!

Last edited:
Brutal. Poor guy.

Brutal. Poor guy.
he's 5'5 and overweight with acne on face and had a 4/10 gf before despite being autistic and spergy asf idk how he did it

he had it coming, he had a gf but she broke up with him because he was annoying and spergy.
How did he get a gf as a midget autist? She probably realized she can do better.

Dude you’re a pos for treating him different. Heck you even associate with autists on this forum.

foid trait. become self aware

How did he get a gf as a midget autist? She probably realized she can do better.
shes short as well, and yes I also qyestion how TF he got a gf

he's 5'5 and overweight with acne on face and had a 4/10 gf before despite being autistic and spergy asf
I don’t understand this world sometimes either

Dude you’re a pos for treating him different. Heck you even associate with autists on this forum.
if you was with him you'd be annoyed, he's asking me what im doing evey few minutes.

he's 5'5 and overweight with acne on face and had a 4/10 gf before despite being autistic and spergy asf idk how he did it
They were probably friends and she gave him a chance, just be first is only chance truecels have.

I wish I had autistic friends, we would have so much fun

Tfw you're such a truecel that even another incel doesn't like you. Poor guy.

They were probably friends and she gave him a chance, just be first is only chance truecels have.
she brroke up with her bf right before they started dating. I think she dated the truecel to just vent or soemthing

also I dont want to be spotted with truecel friends by my oneitis

youre treating him as if you were a girl
would you treat him differently? Imagine him asking the same question you answered 1 minute ago, OVER and OVER again throughout the day. IM kind enough to not tell him to fuck off already.

she brroke up with her bf right before they started dating. I think she dated the truecel to just vent or soemthing
Brutal, he most likely didn't get any sex. You should anonymously send him .is link.

Brutal, he most likely didn't get any sex. You should anonymously send him .is link.
hmm good idea. Yes i dont think he got sex, the relationship only lasted a few week

Id have sympathy with him and kindly remind him "you asked this already"
would you treat him differently? Imagine him asking the same question you answered 1 minute ago, OVER and OVER again throughout the day. IM kind enough to not tell him to fuck off already.

Id have sympathy with him and kindly remind him "you asked this already"
I do that, he doesnt care. That truecel is starting to become annoying. I especially hate it when he talks to me infront of my oneitis

That was my brother.

do we need any more proof about hiddenfakecel?

He looks down on us,jokes on you if you still haven't guessed his true nature:feelshaha:
Dude you’re a pos for treating him different. Heck you even associate with autists on this forum

JFL, That’s how foids feel when a subhuman tries to get them laid

Im starting to be annoyed by that autistic truecel, he keeps talking to me and asking what im doing and my plans for the weekened. I just give him like 1 word answers so basically telling him to fuck off but that autist probably doesn't understand. He once told me he's depressed and I showed sympathy but now he's litearlly bothering me. Also this autistic truecel is 5'5 and had a gf befoe. He keep talking to me in spanish and my oneitis think im friends with him, HELL NO!
Invite him to incel spaces

I truly hate it when people are made fun of or bullied. He's literally trying to be your friend and you act like a snob. And all of that for your "oneitis":feelsugh:

Shame on you bro:feelsUgh:
I would rather die than let my Oneitis see me with subhuman

You literally use a website for subhumans.

Your oneitis isn't special. I had oneitis myself before dude. The only way to lose your obsession is to realize that she is just another girl.
No oneitiscel have eever liked their oneitis as much as me

Maybe he is gay.

Could be lying about GF, how do you know they had sex???

Just tell him to hang out here but don't tell him you're also on here.

what if he was a 6 foot blonde chad

rich normie larping as incel looking down on truecels, fuck this forum