Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Subcontinentcels should have never been allowed on worldwide social media

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
The governments in the subcontinent should have done the same thing that china did by not allowing their citizens access to social media like facebook, youtube.

Those retarded subcontinentcels ruined it for all subcontinentcels in the west.

Subcontinent= pakistan, india, sri lanka, bangladesh.

The governments in the subcontinent should have done the same thing that china did by not allowing their citizens access to social media like facebook, youtube.

Those retarded subcontinentcels ruined it for all subcontinentcels in the west.

Subcontinent= pakistan, india, sri lanka, bangladesh.

Subcontinentals also first mainly connected through the internet through mobile devices rather than desktop computers or terminals like in the US and UK.

As a result they spam emojis in their text trying to come off as NT but because they are regarded as ugly by the 'civilized' western world, they come off as cringy.

Subcontinentals also first mainly connected through the internet through mobile devices rather than desktop computers or terminals like in the US and UK.

As a result they spam emojis in their text trying to come off as NT but because they are regarded as ugly by the 'civilized' western world, they come off as cringy.

Thats why they should have never been allowed on these social media sites the west use. Actually I think if china was allowed on those sites we would see the same chingy stuff subcontinentalcels were doing.

Thats why they should have never been allowed on these social media sites the west use. Actually I think if china was allowed on those sites we would see the same chingy stuff subcontinentalcels were doing.

I agree, I'd almost think that western countries trying to spread internet access in these countries and western media know what they are doing and it is motivated by both soft forms of population reduction and poaching ethnic women.

China has always been very calculating compared to South Asian nations, so they probably foresaw the possibility of something like this happened, or it could just be an unintended consequence.
Either way, it's just more evidence that democracy isn't the best form of government for everyone.

I agree, I'd almost think that western countries trying to spread internet access in these countries and western media know what they are doing and it is motivated by both soft forms of population reduction and poaching ethnic women.

China has always been very calculating compared to South Asian nations, so they probably foresaw the possibility of something like this happened, or it could just be an unintended consequence.
Either way, it's just more evidence that democracy isn't the best form of government for everyone.
Democracy = Tyranny of the soyciety against incel minority

Democracy worked till women were allowed to vote

Suncontinentals are the cringiest group on internet ever. Men or foids, all them them act dumb as balls. Always saying and doing cringy shit for attention. The men are also massive simps.

Democracy worked till women were allowed to vote

Trump was right when campaigning when he alluded to how democracy may not be the best form of government to keep the Middle East in order and you need a strongman authoritarian structure. I'd argue it's based on cultural differences, which is why people always have premonitions of future violence and unrest whenever Middle Eastern people move to a (formerly) more peaceful, 'gender-equal' country like Sweden.

Suncontinentals are the cringiest group on internet ever. Men or foids, all them them act dumb as balls. Always saying and doing cringy shit for attention. The men are also massive simps.

The foids are cringier tbh but no one will mention this in society because of the women are wonderful effect.

Last edited:
What kind of cringe they posting?

Look at videos on youtube where someone even midly criticizes ethnic women like Lily Singh, especially if the guy doing the criticizing is Indian. See Yogioabs' video on Lily Singh for example.

The cringy part: excessive emojis, terrible grammar, really bad sarcasm, obnoxious attitude

Look at videos on youtube where someone even midly criticizes ethnic women like Lily Singh, especially if the guy doing the criticizing is Indian. See Yogioabs' video on Lily Singh for example.

The cringy part: excessive emojis, terrible grammar, really bad sarcasm, obnoxious attitude

seen this a couple times. It's super cringey as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back