Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subconscious hate from a normie-friend?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
So I called out this former bully (who is now my friend) for always messing with me for no reason in the past. He did apologized for some of what he did. But he justified most of it by saying petty life/excuses instead of admitting that he hates me.

Like for example:

when I called him out for always saying hurtful shit to me, he said that it was all just a joke and I should learn how to take a joke

when I called him out for being overly critical to me, he said that he's doing it for my own good and to make me better in the future

etc.

I told him that it's obvious that they hated me because when they said those things to me, they delivered it in a more mean hearted way whereas they said those things in a more friendlier or jokingly manner way to other people. But he said "don't mix it up with microaggressions, they're just fucking with ya."

Does this normie(s) subconsciously hate me? Does a normie subconsciously hate you if he openly shows dislikes to you but make up excuses on why they did it if you called them out for it?

Last edited:
Sorry about this based boyo but you are clearly the soy addicted cuckold in this story.
If i were you i would not befriend so called former bullies. I would beat the shit out of them if given chance. He is not your friend but your less dangerous enemy. Block all his contact and beat him with blunt weapon if he ever approach you again.
"My bullies are no my friends :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" end this turbonormie giga selfcuckold mindset

Last edited:
just hit him with a haymaker to the chin and that will set him straight

if he blocks it hit him in the stomach with a with that one punch thats like an uppercut but you stop half way and hit them in the stomach

dont put up with shit from anybody :feelsUgh:

make sure you push his buttons like talk about his mom or something and how you will slap the fuck out of her and how he wont do shit about it

Sorry about this based boyo but you are clearly the soy addicted cuckold in this story.
If i were you i would not befriend so called former bullies. I would beat the shit out of them if given chance. He is not your friend but your less dangerous enemy. Block all his contact and beat him with blunt weapon if he ver approach you again.
"My bullies are no my friends :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" end this turbonormie giga selfcuckold mindset
But I'm plotting revenge when I befreinded him so this is no soy move.

I'll get revenge one day once I gained his trust :feelsthink:

But I'm plotting revenge when I befreinded him so this is no soy move.

I'll get revenge one day once I gained his trust :feelsthink:
And you will take more of his shit than one action of revenge upon him committed by you.

just hit him with a haymaker to the chin and that will set him straight

if he blocks it hit him in the stomach with a with that one punch thats like an uppercut but you stop half way and hit them in the stomach

dont put up with shit from anybody :feelsUgh:

make sure you push his buttons like talk about his mom or something and how you will slap the fuck out of her and how he wont do shit about it
I already sent hate messages to him but he acted like he wasn't affected by it
And you will take more of his shit than one action of revenge upon him committed by you.
Cope.