Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sub8 Tyrone throws a bucket of shit on students at several Toronto feminist campuses

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Toronto is a bad place for sub-8 men:

Man wanted in assault investigation

Last edited:
I hope this shit atacks get more common. They are based as fuck and are done by real heroes

lol and here i thought i was bullied in school, though that bullying was mainly verbal only. id rather be offended verbally than have shit poured on me. he also could die or lose sight or whatever from it

jfl this comment

Last edited:
Based blackcel

@Blacktarpill
1 more post :feelsahh:

He’s going to get the death sentence, watch.

Based. The shitpocalypse is coming for everyone. I bet they had a shitty day after that incident. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Can't stand asian exchange "we so smart we take all high earning stem jobs with 4inch peepees" parasites leaching off the West's remains so this is good news and life fuel. They are probably the same idiots propagating JBW and equating this with a manlet site instead of a loveshy frustration one. big black cock vs big asian grades. It's like a cockfight. Let them duke it out.
I hope this shit atacks get more common. They are based as fuck and are done by real heroes
Much better than school shooters. So 2010s. Mass shittings will rule the 2020s

Last edited:
He's a hero tbh

Lahey would be proud.