Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub8 law applies 100% to school shooters

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you look at school shooters, some are ugly, and some are average, but NONE of them are good looking. NONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE. Every single school shooter is a sub8 male.

I wonder why :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Columbine shooters wasn't good looking guys?

lmao are you joking? You think they were Chads?

Eric Harris had a decent face but was a manlet, Dylan was tall but he had a bad face.

Average at best. Like I said, school shooters don't have to be ugly, they can be average, but they ARE NEVER GOOD LOOKING

i dont really like ratings but here is my general assesment:

cho-ugly
adam lanza-below average
vladislay roslyakov-good looking
nikolas cruz-ugly
robert steinhauser-ugly
tim krestchmer-below average
marc lepine-ugly
dylan klebold-average
eric harris- above average
dimitri pagourtiz- average looking

eric had multiple girlfriends tho
Eric Harris was decent-looking, but not a Chad.
exactly.

Plus Eric Harris wrote that he never got laid, and it was suspected Dylan also never got laid
i dont really like ratings but here is my general assesment:

cho-ugly
adam lanza-below average
vladislay roslyakov-good looking
nikolas cruz-ugly
robert steinhauser-ugly
Tim Kretschmer-below average
marc lepine-ugly
Dylan Klebold-bove average
eric harris- good looking
dimitri pagourtiz- average looking
all sub8

Cope, Chad Ivan shot up his college.

I believe you

lmao are you joking? You think they were Chads?

Eric Harris had a decent face but was a manlet, Dylan was tall but he had a bad face.

Average at best. Like I said, school shooters don't have to be ugly, they can be average, but they ARE NEVER GOOD LOOKING

Makes sense with Eric. Always thought he was fairly attractive (and was dark triad maxed) but he was only 5 foot 7 which even in the 90s was a death sentence.

If Eric had survived and went to jail, he'd be a Chad slayer due to serial killer halo.

but he still got bullied.
Although I can't confirm this, everyone said that he wasn't bullied.
There are also leaked chats of him meeting up with a girl a few days before my massacre.
Chad Ivan went ER without any real reason, he is a retard.

Although I can't confirm this, everyone said that he wasn't bullied.
There are also leaked chats of him meeting up with a girl a few days before my massacre.
Chad Ivan went ER without any real reason, he is a retard.
according to the wikipedia page he got bullied.

Either way it was pretty stupid for him to go ER. He seems like an outlier

Last edited:
5 foot 7 which even in the 90s was a death sentence.
That's why what he did was right, even in the 90's.

He even got a tallcel to help in his master plan.

That's why what he did was right, even in the 90's.

He even got a tallcel to help in his master plan.

They were both bullied by the football players/the jocks who would have all been tall and Chads who got the girls.

I need to call in some sub8 theorists.

@Colvin76 @sub8male @mylifeistrash @rightfulcel

Foids would immediately start defending them if they were good looking

If they were good looking then everyone would be like “aw they just needed some therapy”

If they were good looking then everyone would be like “aw they just needed some therapy”
they wouldn't need therapy lol. Their therapy is being treated perfectly for their looks

and a lot of them were bullied, often by foids

The mass shooter demographic is pretty much young, male, single/low SMV, fatherless. “Tfw no gf and no dad”

because ugly/average men are x1000 more common than 8+?

because ugly/average men are x1000 more common than 8+?
cope. 8+ is top 5%, GigaChad (10/10) is 0.1%. (1 in 1000x)

There have been tons of mass shooters, the ratio is skewed towards average and ugly men.

Most, if not all school shooters had bad environment+bullied in school and have a shitty to no social life. 8+s will never experience those, thus they have no need to shoot up schools. All the pity/help will instantly go to them and they can elevate their status/situation just from looks alone meaning they won't feel the pain/helplessness/suffering/hatred or insert negative emotion here that most school shooters end up feeling.

@Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel
I agree you both, but eric also had another big problem: He had a chest deformity (pectus excavatum)

yes no shit lol because for every attractive man theres thousands of ugly/average ones
there are attractive shooters too
cope, the ratio is not that skewed. It's not thousands to one. It's more like 19:1 for 8+ males vs sub8 males

Also, there are no 8/10 male shooters.

Good point. But no one was a 7/10 chadlite either.
Most were 4-5/10 and all of them had low status. A good looking man with a nice sex life is not gonna go shoot a school. He loves his life too much to throw it away in the trash.
Btw it doesnt apply to serial killers
look at richard ramirez. 8/10

Last edited:
"This is proof that ugly men are evil and that's why women arent attracted to them." - IT

Eric Harris was decent looking could've been a high tier normie, maybe even a chadlite if he looksmaxxed. However, he was still far, from being an 8.

True. They’re never good looking

Gmmm. , Never thought of it like that

They were both bullied by the football players/the jocks who would have all been tall and Chads who got the girls.
That's why I'm sad that no ER has ever targeted the football or basketball team while they were all standing close to each other or something.

Eric Harris, Dylan klebold, and Eliot Rodger all looked fine

Most school shooters mogs the shit out of me tbh