Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sub8 is a cope. Mentalcels need to stop social anxiety now

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
He's sub8. He isn't Brad Pitt, he isn't a model. Stop coping. Mentalcels are not incels.
You're right. You're attractive, and anyone who tells you different is stupid. You have intense eyes, your face shape is awesome, and I like your lips. So hold on to that when people are hating on you.
He's actually pretty hot.
well, I dont know what other people think, but to me you're awesome...and you look incredible with long hair...
tbh, i think you look really cool xx
You look very attractive to me..
u are not ugly, ❤❤❤❤

He could actually be a chad lite by changing his funny haircut into a normal haircut.

Believing youtube comments
DependableGreenKoi max 1mb

SOCIETY DICTATES WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE ITS A CULTURAL THING DUHHHHH :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

sub8 = hyperbolic

sub4 theory = realer than real deal holyfield.

sub4 + male = fucked from womb to tomb.

The thing with "sub8" is that if you're 8 or above, you don't have to make any effort whatsoever to acquire sex with quality femoids. This is every straight man's dream, quality pussy pouring on you without you having to do anything.

But anyone who says ONLY 8+ men get action is dumb. Yeah, Tinder is brutal, but by cold and warm approaching anyone above ~6 will get results, unless he's a complete retard or something.

>believing fucking YOUTUBE COMMENTS

Oh dear lord...

If thousands of women on tinder did not find you attractive, you are not attractive. Full stop.

All women aren't models. Stop coping.
Low iq, women don't have to be models or even naturally gl to date/fuck above their league. I never said sub8 was legit, but all you see in these kinda videos is virtue signalling. Try again.

You have intense eyes, your face shape is awesome, and I like your lips.
NO NO NO NO NO NO. VIRTUE SIGNALLING. SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIM.

WTF IS THAT SHIT , smelll roastie post modssssssssss

Fuck of you lookismfags and take your sub8 bullshit with you

This so much. Mentalcels are not incels.

The sub8 theory holds truth when we are talking about true genuine love and attraction. Women can't love a sub 8 man. If you're sub 8 you're being cucked.

sub 5 is the true inceldom