Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sub8 deniers, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Do you believe sub8 rule?

• Yes

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters
Because I'm a fucking sub2. I wouldn't be incel if i was 5/10.

4/10 to 6/10 can still get laid in country side and shitty countries if they are NT or macho. But for online dating and most west countries the theory is on point, especialy past hs

Sub8 is true but we have to worry about being sub 4

Most of the couples I see are still looksmatched.
I've been to clubs in an attempt to NTmaxx. The people making out were usually looksmatched, and these were teenagers/ early 20s. I doubt teenagers are getting betabuxxed.

Sub8 theory = cope. 5/10 NT normies live in a completely different reality to us.

Sub8 is true but we have to worry about being sub 4
True but its still over for many many men
Most of the couples I see are still looksmatched.
I've been to clubs in an attempt to NTmaxx. The people making out were usually looksmatched, and these were teenagers/ early 20s. I doubt teenagers are getting betabuxxed.

Sub8 theory = cope. 5/10 NT normies live in a completely different reality to us.
Cope. In the hallway, I've seen chadlites at my school dating and kissing a literal 1/10 fat worthog who could pass for a boy. All the couples I see at school, the guy either mogs the girl by several points, or he's really tall. 90% of sub8s at my school are incels in denial.

True but its still over for many many men

Cope. In the hallway, I've seen chadlites at my school dating and kissing a literal 1/10 fat worthog who could pass for a boy. All the couples I see at school, the guy either mogs the girl by several points, or he's really tall. 90% of sub8s at my school are incels in denial.

Are you in the US? It could be different there than in Europe. I'd probably say that it's rather common to see couples where the girl is better looking here but i'm afraid i'd get banned... so I won't.
It's crucial to be NT here though.

Are you in the US? It could be different there than in Europe. I'd probably say that it's rather common to see couples where the girl is better looking here but i'm afraid i'd get banned... so I won't.
It's crucial to be NT here though.
I live in the USA. Sub8 is very real here.

I don't subscribe to the Sub 8 rule because a 7/10 male is objectively good-looking. I don't think a 7/10 guy would do very well in Online dating but he would in real life. Plus I see looks matched couples everyday of my life.