Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sub5 started crying because chad had her do his homework

qplein

qplein

Greycel

damn bro really broke down like that just cause she done his homework, this guy took his orbiting role too serious

Friendly reminder if a women doesnt like u just leave her alone or end up like this guy

if a women doesnt like u just leave her alone or end up like this guy
or
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I can sense his soy through the screen

People like him never fails to piss me off

Total orbitard death

I can smell the soylent through the screen

damn bro really broke down like that just cause she done his homework, this guy took his orbiting role too serious

Friendly reminder if a women doesnt like u just leave her alone or end up like this guy

this same guy will bully an incel and say they get nothing and then go on incel tears and harrass more incels

Women are willing to do anything for a crumb of Chad's attention, even his homework. Even when the said Chad doesn't even like the girl.

Putting any effort into girls is pointless. If they like you, then they like you and you don't have to do anything about it. In fact if you have to put in effort then it means she never liked you in the first place

Women are willing to do anything for a crumb of Chad's attention, even his homework. Even when the said Chad doesn't even like the girl.

Putting any effort into girls is pointless. If they like you, then they like you and you don't have to do anything about it. In fact if you have to put in effort then it means she never liked you in the first place
chad has the “shy” nerdy girl doing his homework for him meanwhile sub5 hasn’t spoken a word the entire school week and fails the class

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back