Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sub5 males vs Sub5 females

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Sub5 males: Zero Sexual Market Value (smv)

Sub5 females: Unlimited/Infinite Sexual Market Value (smv)

This is unfair, females shouldn't be able to have easy access to romantic relationships and hookups while most males get nothing.

the gap is truly ridiculous. when i was still going to bars and trying to socialize, i saw it all the time. <5 foids grinding on >7 chads/chadlites. they acted like they were hot shit too. not being all shy, but like she was giving chad a privilege by wiping her fat, sweaty ass on his dick. disgusting.

the gap is truly ridiculous. when i was still going to bars and trying to socialize, i saw it all the time. <5 foids grinding on >7 chads/chadlites. they acted like they were hot shit too. not being all shy, but like she was giving chad a privilege by wiping her fat, sweaty ass on his dick. disgusting.
Women have too many privileges

We should lock up foids in cages

one of the biggest blackpills I ever saw was that an ugly fat bitch got more likes on tinder then a chad model

Sub5 males: Zero Sexual Market Value (smv)

Sub5 females: Unlimited/Infinite Sexual Market Value (smv)

This is unfair, females shouldn't be able to have easy access to romantic relationships and hookups while most males get nothing.
They’re making all the ugly babies too, they’re holding humanity back

They’re making all the ugly babies too, they’re holding humanity back
I've seen ugly parents who made attractive children. Looks are randomly determined before a baby is born

I've seen ugly parents who made attractive children. Looks are randomly determined before a baby is born
Agreed actually but it’s more rare than common the ugly babies are coming from subhumans

Genetic recombination