Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub5 coworker had foid blushing

Mizuma

Mizuma

Greycel
I recall a time at work that completely fucked with my head. This was before I even heard about the blackpill.

I had a coworker, let's call him Jim. Jim was absolutely cooked. He had huge bumps across his face, big forehead, hairline up in the clouds, no hair (like a buzzcut), ugly teeth and smile. He was black and about 5'9 too. Genuinely one of the ugliest people I've ever met and I had to think about that for a sec.

So Jim and I were heading somewhere and I remember him stopping to talk to this cute HTB on the way. She was stood at her station doing nothing during downtime. The dude was very low inhib tbh and had great social skills.

Anyway they get to talking. I go on my phone in the meantime on the side. I couldn't make out their convo but I could see her getting all flustered and smiling. I thought "wtf how". To make it worse, two other foid coworkers came by and told him to stop flirting. I thought for sure that ruined his chances and the girl would've got repulsed at the idea she'd be seen flirting with him. But no. They continued.

I couldn't take it anymore and walked away. Idk what it led to for Jim because I never asked. I should mention I've seen him talk to other beckies before in a non flirty manner and they seemed receptive instead of being repulsed by his atrocious looks.

So yeah brocels, just wanted to share. Obviously this doesn't negate the validity of the blackpill but I'm ngl it makes me think things aren't so black and white if you're a sub5

Last edited:
I knew a guy like that too. He always went for ugly chicks only tho.

I knew a guy like that too. He always went for ugly chicks only tho.
Yeah that would be easy to accept, but this one was actually pretty. It was ragefuel for me since I'm a little better looking than him but extremely high inhib

ok so clearly the foid was a loser who deserves to get fucked by an uggo

idk what's surprising abt this, everyone knows foids are pathetic

Yeah that would be easy to accept, but this one was actually pretty. It was ragefuel for me since I'm a little better looking than him but extremely high inhib
Idk man low inhibition counts for something too I guess.

ok so clearly the foid was a loser who deserves to get fucked by an uggo

idk what's surprising abt this, everyone knows foids are pathetic
Are you trying to make us love foids bro?

tbh wonder if this is fictional, a GrAY posted it so it could be an infiltrator

but like wtf if foids have bad taste surely it's their problem, idk why you'd even care

If he gets into a relationship with her he will get cheated on

If he gets into a relationship with her he will get cheated on
Sure, and probably extremely likely. But my point is that getting her to blush seems like such an accomplishment as a sub5. I know I'd be pretty over the moon if I could manage to do that to a foid, as pathetic as that sounds lol

Sure, and probably extremely likely. But my point is that getting her to blush seems like such an accomplishment as a sub5. I know I'd be pretty over the moon if I could manage to do that to a foid, as pathetic as that sounds lol
Doesnt sound pathetic at all I get a huge dopamine boost everytime I hear my name said by a foid or when I touch a cashiers hand when giving her my money

Reminds me of my little brother. No offense to him but he's overweight, has bad acne, zero hygiene, zero charisma, and sub5 face, yet somehow girls were all over him in hs

He never actually ascended with any of them though, he just pushed them away like a sigma lmao. If i had to guess why, maybe its because he knew our parents would have killed him if he hung out with a girl or multiple girls. So he's still a cel at 19yo

overweight, has bad acne, zero hygiene, zero charisma, and sub5 face, yet somehow girls were all over him in hs
How is this possible? At least Jim was charisma-maxxed. Wtf did your bro have? Height? Dark triadmaxxed?

our parents would have killed him if he hung out with a girl or multiple girls. So he's still a cel at 19yo
Why would they have an issue with that? And he's 19 now so why can't he just do what he wants?

I recall a time at work that completely fucked with my head. This was before I even heard about the blackpill.

I had a coworker, let's call him Jim. Jim was absolutely cooked. He had huge bumps across his face, big forehead, hairline up in the clouds, no hair (like a buzzcut), ugly teeth and smile. He was black and about 5'9 too. Genuinely one of the ugliest people I've ever met and I had to think about that for a sec.

So Jim and I were heading somewhere and I remember him stopping to talk to this cute HTB on the way. She was stood at her station doing nothing during downtime. The dude was very low inhib tbh and had great social skills.

Anyway they get to talking. I go on my phone in the meantime on the side. I couldn't make out their convo but I could see her getting all flustered and smiling. I thought "wtf how". To make it worse, two other foid coworkers came by and told him to stop flirting. I thought for sure that ruined his chances and the girl would've got repulsed at the idea she'd be seen flirting with him. But no. They continued.

I couldn't take it anymore and walked away. Idk what it led to for Jim because I never asked. I should mention I've seen him talk to other beckies before in a non flirty manner and they seemed receptive instead of being repulsed by his atrocious looks.

So yeah brocels, just wanted to share. Obviously this doesn't negate the validity of the blackpill but I'm ngl it makes me think things aren't so black and white if you're a sub5
ofcourse they love niggers

How is this possible? At least Jim was charisma-maxxed. Wtf did your bro have? Height? Dark triadmaxxed?
Height was slightly above average, so nothing to write home about. He's currently 5'11, idk how tall he was back then though.

Def not dark triad. He was always somewhat friendly and got along well with his peers. Tbh, he was a complete pushover, but i cant blame him because thats just the way our parents raised us. I guess he does have one or two slight dark triad traits - he has a little bit of narcissism in him, but not too much. He is quite manipulative too. But overall i would definitely not call him dark triad

So yeah he really didnt have anything going for him. I guess he was just using dark magic or something? Maybe he put some kind of chad voodoo curse on himself?????

Why would they have an issue with that?
Ive written expensively about it befote so i dont feel like getting into it right now, but tldr my mom was a very hardcore christian and very very anti-sex. Girls were a topic 10x more taboo than murder in our household.

Heres an excerpt from a reply i left a while back to give you more of an idea
For real. And on top of everything she is genuinely convinced that its still the 1960s. I always try to tell her that that was 60 years ago and that the world has changed but she always says "no, it hasnt". For example she still thinks parents nowadays spank and beat their high school aged kids. She doesnt even know that high school kids nowadays have sex. She thinks high schoolers have a bed time of 9pm. When i first went into high school, i didnt even know premarital sex existed. Her parenting and the things she told her kids are so outdated its unreal. Imagine how shocked i was to go to high school as an innocent little 14 year old and learn that my classmates were doing drugs and having sex

And he's 19 now so why can't he just do what he wants?
Well he lives under the same roof as his parents so no he cant just do what he wants. If he rebelled against our father he'd get beaten, and if he rebelled against our mother, he'd get punished in some other way. The same goes for me.

Maybe he put some kind of chad voodoo curse on himself?????
Began for voodoocels

Well he lives under the same roof as his parents so no he cant just do what he wants. If he rebelled against our father he'd get beaten, and if he rebelled against our mother, he'd get punished in some other way. The same goes for me.
Damn, that's rough. And I thought I had helicopter parents