Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sub5 bluepilled simp being used by foid.

NoBBCcel

NoBBCcel

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/14gnj4d/been_talking_to_a_guy_i_dont_find_physically/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"Brings me roses to work"
"Helps me financially"

JFL This cuck is wasting his time and money chasing this whore. Can't say he doesn't deserve it but i hope he snaps out of his cucked ways.

[Screenshot in case it gets deleted]

Edit: i looked through her posts and ofc she's in her 30s JFL! Im willing to bet she's fat too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-23-12-48-01-71_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-23-12-48-01-71_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
476 updoots for mlady

When she said "idk what's wrong with me" she was fishing for affirmation. Honestly the whole thing is fishing for affirmation, but that especially was asking for the response "nothing is wrong with you."

Yeah, water, I know.

Smart.

This is the fate of the bluepiller that ITmaxx, aka follows ITs words to the letter, you end up just being actual nice guy that she would never fuck. Imagine this faggot who spent years of his life working to get to where he is when he was never actually playing the game, brootal

If a woman isn’t chasing you or wanting to fuck you after a first date, it’s already over.

If a woman isn’t chasing you or wanting to fuck you after a first date, it’s already over.
No cap, if she isn't initiating, insuiating or inviting physical touch, its unironically over. Foids decide whether I guy is fuckable on the firs interaction, the rest of the (((Game))) is make sure its stays that way long enough to get sex before randomly generated (((icks))) nuke your run

I wish women weren't allowed to use the internet

ofcourse as we know any comment supporting the whore will get dozens of updoots

Edit: i looked through her posts and ofc she's in her 30s JFL! Im willing to bet she's fat too!
Screenshot 20230623 184449 131

Personality means nothing if you're sub5. Water.

its his horrible personality