Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sub to my OF today 20% off

“I wished they liked me back. I guess only tall chads like me, so I have sex with only tall men. If I had the choice, it would be short men. Trust me sis.”

They upboted this:feelskek:pathetic

She goes to concerts or music events from what I gathered. Probably just wants a rich short guy to get her tickets and travel money :feelsjuice:. She’s also a slut taking plan b’s to these degenerate concerts

First comment calls her a fed :feelshaha:

First comment calls her a fed :feelshaha:
"wow you are a short ethnic balding man? wow.. that's so fucking hot. if you buy an AR15 and shoot up the local shopping mart I would totally fuck you"

short bros, it's your chance to ascend!:feelzez::feelzez::feelshaha::feelshaha:

woman detected opinion rejected is so underrated lmao

Tits or GTFO

Cmon. Fuck Reddit.

Gr8b8m88outta8

“I wished they liked me back. I guess only tall chads like me, so I have sex with only tall men. If I had the choice, it would be short men. Trust me sis.”
You saw straight through this pathetic facade. If only most men were as intelligent as you.

You saw straight through this pathetic facade. If only most men were as intelligent as you.
When you are blackpilled, this is like predicting the Sun will eventually set every time it rises.