Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sub 8 theory in Southern countries.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
The sub 8/10 theory only applies in developed and white Eastern countries (mainly non-Mediterranean whites), I say this I see that the NTmax "BBC" (I use "BBC" as synonymous with large penis, which is much more common in blacks .. as there is no BWC, BMC, BRC I'll leave BBC) is already practically 90% of success, I have seen a lot but very expensive 4/10, 5/10 getting along just because they are malandros or play the bandit or simply are NTmaxx, this rule 8/10 does not apply in countries with large degree of mestizaje (Latin America), mainly with the participation of the black as Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and a Little Peru. Usually blacks are NT max and will be fucking each other or with mulattas, whether or not the game of the bandit, even whites or almost white here 4 to 6 being NT can get much, if it showed photos of some here would be far from being stereotyped chad .

sub8 theory is not real in any place, it's a complete fantasy

sub8 theory is not real in any place, it's a complete fantasy
Maybe in Germany, Japan and the USA can be sub 7. They forget a lot of NT power and have a slightly above average penis (average foids that is 16 cm).

Yeah, the sub8 rule is way more closer to the white countries' reality than to ours. But I don't think the sub8 rule as some people here preach it (you have to be 8+ to get girls at all) is true. 8+ is the minimal in those places to consistently get attractive and young females.

In Brazil the bare minimum for that nowadays is something like 6,5-7,5 according to the region.

Yeah, the sub8 rule is way more closer to the white countries' reality than to ours. But I don't think the sub8 rule as some people here preach it (you have to be 8+ to get girls at all) is true. 8+ is the minimal in those places to consistently get attractive and young females.

In Brazil the bare minimum for that nowadays is something like 6,5-7,5 according to the region.

In Minas Gerais (with the south part and some pockets in other regions) the population is well demarcated by mestizaje, the whites of my region came with a small Italian community and a small Arabic, German (these took all the great trades of my city ) and a good part of Portuguese / descendant spirits. Many mestizos inherit the BBC and so I am so obsessed with it, since the part that could go more easily (blacks / mulattos and almost white mulattos) have grown tired of experiencing one. In other words, it's practically over! I would feel a cuck like under 16cm of unpresaged penis.

I am more concerned with penis size than with beauty because the people here got ugly with a lot of mestizaje, nor do I care so much about beauty so my nickname.

An awful lot of incels don’t understand sub 8 theory. It has been explained numerous times, but this board moves so fast that it ends up being very repetitive. Anyway, sub 8 theory does not state that sub 8 men are incels. It states that women are only really attracted to 8+ men. They will settle for sub-8 men eventually, or under specific circumstances, but the man will have to be a cuck/white knight and basically get treated like shit.

It’s probably still far more the case in rich countries than poor ones, though, simply because foids in rich countries are spoilt princesses who have been told they’re “special” and “amazing”, deserve the best.